Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

game/book

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: game/book

Postby sirhugo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:12 pm

a wise choice my young padawan. you would have suffered an ugly death had you stayed

Quickly you hop in your car and burn rubber out of there. You did manage to get some fuel before you were so rudely interrupted (Add 2 PETROL)

Not far from the petrol pump, you see a turn leading to a small village. You might find something useful there

do you want to enter the village?

Or will you ignore it and keep driving?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:38 pm

Tired of playing it safe. Let's enter the village... of the damned! Muhahahaha!

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:14 pm

muhahahahahahahahaha

The village is tiny. The only two places of interest you see are a large farmhouse and a post office. However you can only visit one of them. You hear the now familiar groans in the distance. The zombie horde looks like the biggest one yet. You need to be quick
Do you want to check and abandoned farmhouse?

Or the post office?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 pm

My local post office is full of zombies at the best of times. Let's try the farmhouse, farmers tend to have food and shotguns.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:35 pm

my permanent ban once again was lifted after 2 days. woo woo :roll: :roll:

The farmhouse is a crumbling ruin. The remains of a zombie lie in the middle of the kitchen floor. Poor bastard was probably the home owner. Suddenly your backpack is ripped from you. You turn around and are staring face to face with yet another zombie. The sneaky ninja prick has disarmed you. You back away, unarmed and shitting yourself. You are backed into a corner and cannot run. You have no choice but to fight

will you punch zombie in the face?

or will you kick its legs?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:10 am

My permanent ban comes and goes too. It's a strange website.

Don't want to punch the lurchy fella in the face, he might just eat my fist. Let's kick his legs.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:01 pm

You do your best karate kid, sweeping its legs out from under it, causing the zombie to hit the ground face first. It immediately starts thrashing crazily just yards from you

Do you want to use this opportunity to leg it?

Or try to kill it by stomping on its head?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Oi! My post just disappeared.

STOMP! Make his mangy head burst like a watermelon under a sledgehammer. YAY!

...Not that I have anger issues or anything...

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:20 pm

no anger issues at all ;)

The end is near. im so sad :(

After repeated head stamp the zombie finally goes silent. After your vomit ceases, you search the rest of the house for supplies. You strike pay dirt when you find a fully loaded sniper rifle in the bedroom. This weapon is a thing of beauty and will kill 8 zombies. Chuffed with your find you return to your vehicle

You soon pass a sign stating that Glasgow Airport is only 5 miles away. You cast a worried glance at your fuel gage. Hours later the petrol drops to zero. But......

You have finally arrived!!! A few hundred yards in front of you is the main terminal of Glasgow Airport. The colony of survivors is within your reach. Unfortunately the airport is hosting a special event. Zombie-palooza. They are literally everywhere. Theres no ninja tactics here. You have no choice but to fight.

Your only hope is to hold the zombies off long enough that some of the other survivors come to your aid. You must kill at least 10 zombies.

You fight with every ounce of strength in your puny little body, but there are just too many zombies. You close your eyes and await your horrible fate. Suddenly gunfire fills the air and the zombies around you start dropping like flies. Soon the zombies are lying dead and a group of humans are standing over you. An huge, angry looking man with black hair and a huge scar gets right in your face and demands a password

what password will you give?

Zombie?

T Virus?

Eat my shorts?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am

The password I would like to give is 'Do I look like a F'ing zombie!?'
but I will go with T VIRUS.

Scarface better get the F out of my way before I go all melon basher!

Return to “Creative Corner”