SANE Support Forum

How are things progressing Isap

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
deb1960

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby deb1960 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:33 am

Hi Isap

Sorry for my late reply.

Yes. Trying venlafaxine again does make sense if it worked before.

I was put on venlafaxine because paroxetine had worked for me and it seems people who have success with that often respond to venlafaxine. Whether it works the other way round I don't know.

I hope ODB is helping. I haven't looked for some time. Think I will again

Obviously compared to you I'm not bad at all. I do go up and down. I am trying tto see God as part of my getting by. I did anyway but maybe it's more that I realise that nothing else is certain both in illness and life. I'd don't mean that you should do that. Just getting through the day is a challenge for you. But psychiatrists still have so little knowledge and in your case competence.

Take care and God Bless
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Hello Debs

I tried paroxetine too and then went on to venlafaxine. It worked great 7 years then pooped out.

Am having trouble getting permission to see a doctor. As I mentioned before my December 26 appointment was cancelled because hospital closed. That bastard psychiatrist would have known that so could have scheduled me for yesterday. This paperwork has to go through the courts starting from scratch again because of missed appointment. Hopefully the stuff my wife sends will arrive before my medications run out. You can't rely on anyone here. It really is a nasty country.

They released 3 Koreans today. They must have paid a huge bribe because they were blatantly guilty. I feel so envious but can't be helped.

God bless

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:48 pm

Isap, where do you get your strength from? Because there must be a great strength for you to endure it all. The blatant corruption and your inability to get the help you need would send so many to drugs or alcohol or lying down and never getting up again.

I am struggling after a number of pretty good weeks.

I looked at ODB yesterday. It was appropriate for me. But it is so very hard to accept that which is horrible and with no known end. When I'm struggling I believe I can't cope but later in a good spell I realise I did. As you know coping doesn't make it any easier. I think it's getting through each day without messing up anyone else's.

God bless
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:41 am

Hi Isap

No need to reply. Just to let you know I'm thinking of you.

God bless
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Hi Isap

I'm thinking of you

God bless
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Hi Isap

I think that perhaps you have lost connection with the internet.

I hope to hear from you soon

God Bless
Debs xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”