Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

How are things progressing Isap

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
Isap

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:02 am

Hi Debs

As always your words make a lot of sense and bring me comfort.

The new Japanese pastor I have is far better than the idiot I had before. At least he was honest by saying his religion prohibits him from getting involved in worldly legal matters. The other man just said said he could testify but refused in case he had to tell lies, which was not the case.

I m going to have to get a friend to find someone to send over from Japan. Nobody here replies to our mails, even though we haven't given details.

Those JW are brainwashed. Most come from JW families, not converts. Im sure they believe all prisoners are sinful and it is their job to show us the way to everlasting life. I think some are thrown a bit when they are told that some prisoners were not actually that sinful to begin with and shouldn't be here.

A corrupt guard caught me using my cellphone, he sneaked in and I was too slow to react. He didn't take my phone but it will become a monthly bribe.

As I write this, a Japanese has just been admitted to jail. Looks like a gangster but he'll be able to post bail for minor drug offence. Had a brief chat and he has friends here. Maybe your prayers will be answered.

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:54 am

Hi Isap

Well I do hope they are answered..

Having to pay monthly bribes. How can people do that. It must be to do with their culture but that doesn't make it ok. I think that regardless of culture we are all capable of thinking it through and I'm sure his religion doesn't preach that (through they might practice it) .

I hope the Japanese convict can help you. Hopefully he's more compassionate than the JWs

Take care. I will carry on praying for you

Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:03 am

Hi Debs

Bribery is definitely not part of their religion but for a supposedly religious country the people are extremely immoral. Bribery is the norm in most poor countries and some rich ones too.

A friend in Japan married to a Japanese has promised to come over with his son who will testify. Just waiting for ok from lawyer. Can't rely on drug addicts to do anything for me.

Keep up those prayers. I m in pain with TJM which is toothache caused by teeth clenching in sleep due to stress. Am treating with self help exercises on You Tube

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:36 am

Hi Isap

Toothache can be torturous. I don't grind my teeth but I know for some people it's a symptom of stress.

Over here many shops are facing difficulties due to online shopping. M&S are closing lots of stores which is a good indicator of it all. My 8 hour a week job is going as Poundworld go into receivership. It won't impact hugely on my life but I feel very sorry for so many shop workers. Meanwhile those that are at the top will manage fine.

I suppose bribery is common in poor countries because people will do anything to get money and it's only those with strong principles who avoid it. Tbh I think that over here it's mainly the consequences of getting caught that stop things like shoplifting. If you're not careful of the company you keep you can easily stray.

I'm glad to hear that someone is coming over from Japan and I will continue my prayers.

Take care
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:26 am

Hi Debs

Bit of a shocker about Poundland. You'd think those cheap shops would be the ones to survive. M&S a bit of a dinosaur and overpriced I always thought although quality good.

Damn toothache again so took Ibuprofen. You get it free here when they have it. I'll just keep doing those exercises, no choice. I'm at least relieved I'll get a Japanese witness.

Take care yourself

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi Isap

Not relevant but it's Poundworld not poundland. Loads of shops in a mess here although as you say it shouldn't affect the cheapo shops.

I hope your toothache sorts soon

Take care
Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 am

Hi Isap

I'm thinking of you and praying for you

Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:23 am

Hi Dens

They got my pho.e again

This is borrow

JW believe God is love all bad come from Satan

thnx for prayers

snap x

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am

Hi Isap

The. JWs don't make sense to me. I don't know much theology but their ideas don't sit well with me.

I hope you get a phone soon

Prayers and thoughts

Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:27 am

Debs

This borrow phone is awful to write

I have noticed a kind of paranoia among JW not to offend Jehovah it is a kind of fear of punishment

pls pray I really need new phone my days are m t

Isap xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”