Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

If it makes you smile...
maisi

Re: Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

Postby maisi » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Hang on, I scrap 'but that's another story'

maisi

Re: Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

Postby maisi » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:33 pm

:lol: the mind is a mysterious unseen universe

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:31 pm

... I can't think where to go from here. Shall we start again?

Once upon a time in Borneo...

maisi

Postby maisi » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:30 pm

an orangutan was thinking about some really good jazz guitar she'd heard once, and wondering where the memory came from, as the rain poured down through the leaves

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:40 pm

Jazz Guitar was the talented child of musician parents. Her fame has spread far but her overwrought rock ballads are still uncommon in Borneo, hence the wondering of the flame-haired pop fan. She was miserable under the dull, rain filled, sky. Turning to Pete, the proboscis monkey who was decidedly handsome in his embroidered waistcoat, she said...

maisi

Postby maisi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:02 pm

'I'm worried that I overdid the glockenspiel, it was just such a novelty, but it's kind of skewed the oceanic sound, it went a bit mid Wales waterfall...maybe that's why my gigs just don't resonate with Asian primates...can you undo glockenspiel music once it's been played, do you reckon?'

maisi

Postby maisi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:04 pm

oops, misunderstood the line i followed, sorry. Er, she's pondering whether Jazz had overdone the glockenspiel, and worrying about her favourite musician's career..

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:56 pm

I've killed the story

1920's wasn't a good decade if you'd just spent your childhood trying to

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:28 pm

learn how to make saddles for a living. Jasper could see the writing on the wall for his trade but didn't know how the story would end...

Return to “Smiley Room”