Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Need urgent advice

If you're concerned about, or care for, someone with mental illness
christabel

Re: Need urgent advice

Postby christabel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:33 am

Hi pammyr

Pleased things have moved forward for you. Another lesson learned in this funny old life.

Take care and enjoy your trip but hope to hear from you in the mean time.

Chris x

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:53 am

Hi pammyr,

Glad to see things are coming to an end. You've been incredible throughout this whole episode - the very least you deserve is a trip abroad! Hopefully, this is the fresh start you seek - hope you feel better soonx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

pammyr

Postby pammyr » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:41 pm

All done and I have my restraining order without going to court...
If he breaks this one he will be in jail for up to 5 years.

Thanks again for all of your support!! Off to Vancouver in 2 weeks...

pammyr

Postby pammyr » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Hello, for those of you who were following my situation last year, I am back on the merry-go-round this May because my stalker started harassing me again. He is on the run for the past 3 months and just today have been told that they know where he is and waiting for police to pick him up so they can get him for breaching the restraining order again and put a new charge of stalking on him.

I'm in a million pieces today because I applied to extend my restraining order in case they don't catch him and I have to go to court to present my case and he will be there too. I won't have the back up of CPS or anything and i cant afford a lawyer and not eligible for legal aid. The stress is killing me. Had a couple of conversations with the policeman who is going to get him and it wasn't very pleasant. I hate the way they talk to me. It makes me feel like I am bothering them and they put a guilt trip on me that if they find him he will have to go in his personal time to bring him back here to go to court etc. He has moved out of area so they need to bring him back here.

In the letters he sent to me is was putting the usual emotional blackmail on me and threatening to write a tell all book about me. I reported him for benefit fraud so naturally he is mad at me about that, and he said his mother will blame me if he dies. He reckons his life is near its end, yet he was at the library writing these letters and mailing them and then got the train back to where he came from... pretty impressive since he had days to live.

I just cant stand all of this stress anymore. I'm at my whits end.

Return to “Family, Friends and Carers”