Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I miss the old posters

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
ooby

I miss the old posters

Postby ooby » Fri May 16, 2014 7:22 pm

At least some would regularly reply to my posts. Feel like someone who returns to his home town to find he feels like a stranger because things and people have changed so much.

Troppus

Re: I miss the old posters

Postby Troppus » Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Ah ooby sorry to hear your feeling like this.
People come and go. Did a lot of the posters move to another site when the pm went down?
I read your other post. Glad to hear they think your less reactive but sad that your still struggling.
I could never understand how they can assess people after speaking to them for a minute or an hour. I think they should spend a full day with people, then they'd see where they're really at.
Iv kinda cut back on replying to posts because I feel I'm only aggravating people.
Hope I'm not annoying you now just wanted you to know I read your post and am thinking of you.

ooby

Postby ooby » Fri May 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Firstly you are not annoying me. Secondly many did leave over the PM issue but there were other legitimate reasons why people stopped posting. Unfortunately i can not discuss them as ,as previously occurred, doing so would result in a lengthy period of pre moderation. Constructive criticism is frowned upon and not allowed.

ooby

Postby ooby » Sat May 17, 2014 12:10 am

Had to cancel/edit two posts due to a lack of response. Will do same for future personal posts that do not attract a response. No point in keeping posts intact if they are going to be ignored.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”