Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

who plays video games?

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Re: who plays video games?

Postby judithj » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:32 am

definitely not a games player: maybe it's a generation thing, or something to do with me, but i'm not competitive and very few games hold any interest for me. my son is into Wii games, but i have no idea what he plays, hugs, Judith xxx

oobydoobie

Postby oobydoobie » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 pm

The only game i have ever played to any great extent was football manager but they changed it considerably in the latest edition and now i can't get to grips with it all.
Other games that require the use of a joystick/keyboard keys and quick reactions completely flummox me.I just don't have the visual spatial skills to do well at them.
My newspaper

Support on these forums is dictated by being part of the in crowd or not, not by need.

rokridge

Postby rokridge » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 am

I love Warhammer 40K RTS games?
Dawn of war soulstorm & Dawn of war 2 are the best RTS video games in the world.

I played final fantasy 13 but only managed a bit further than the basic complete, what's that giant final challenge boss like to fight?

I'm playing Tron 2.0, Bioshock 1&2 and Ace combat 6 at the mo.

By the way I have Nvidia's Electronic 3D gaming system for my PC! Its pretty dam cool but not all games support it.

rokridge

Postby rokridge » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:07 am

Nice!

About FF13, I have beaten the game but I was talking about the one who towers over everything like they are ants! You can see him in the distance in main area where you ride birds. I got as far as the giant cactas dude through the numbered challenges, I guess you dont meet him till you've done them all.

I was suprised how cool the 3D system works with dawn of war soulstorm. if you setup an offline skirmish & get your base up and units set to autobuild you can sit back and enjoy using the games full camera mode (holding alt and using mouse)

The Ultramarines movie comes out next year.
...By the emporors light!

Return to “Creative Corner”