Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Trigger Warning Suicide

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
tangledthoughts

Trigger Warning Suicide

Postby tangledthoughts » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:55 pm

My thoughts are consumed with suicide I am trying to distract myself from buying what I need for a quick way out. Tired of feeling like this. I've started looking at other things as a way out, less desirable but more accessible. I don't want to scar others by finding me but I can't go on like this. I want everything to stop.

heretochat

Re: Trigger Warning Suicide

Postby heretochat » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:14 pm

tangledthoughts wrote:My thoughts are consumed with suicide I am trying to distract myself from buying what I need for a quick way out. Tired of feeling like this. I've started looking at other things as a way out, less desirable but more accessible. I don't want to scar others by finding me but I can't go on like this. I want everything to stop.

Hi sorry you are feeling so bad. Keep distracting yourself and get help if you need it. People care. What's making you feel like this?

tangledthoughts

Postby tangledthoughts » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Loss, crumbling of everything around me , dealing with people I'd rather not, 24/7 anxiety and endless thoughts of things I'd rather not remember. Feeling stuck. Bit of everything.

heretochat

Postby heretochat » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:00 pm

tangledthoughts wrote:Loss, crumbling of everything around me , dealing with people I'd rather not, 24/7 anxiety and endless thoughts of things I'd rather not remember. Feeling stuck. Bit of everything.

I'm sorry, sounds like a lot going on at once. Have you got any support?

tangledthoughts

Postby tangledthoughts » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:48 pm

No unfortunately not

heretochat

Postby heretochat » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:50 pm

tangledthoughts wrote:No unfortunately not

Hopefully posting on here could be some form of support for you at the moment. I'm here if you want to talk, either on my email address: heretochat@email.com or on this site, I really don't mind. I do hope things get better for you

Return to “Safe Room”