a (very short but honest) gratitude list:
1. Affordable paracetamol - for the aches and pains.
2. Tea, coffee and hot chocolate - they grow abroad and take a long journey to get to my cup
3. Warm duvet and a throw and a hot water bottle -especially the hot water bottle, I really do not do well in the cold.
4. BBC radio and TV.
5. The ability to cut my own hair (strange but true).
6. Good neighbours.
7. My phone and it's camera...not expensive but reliable...lovely to see photos from family at the other end of the world.
8. Affordable trips to see the sights.
10. Books, talking books, e-books, news papers on line.
That's enough to be going on with.