Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Beep!

If you're new and want to say hello...
beepbeep

Beep!

Postby beepbeep » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello, new here, and just to introduce myself, I'm 35 year old male creative type
(writer, painter) from the north-west of England.

A side from my childhood (which lives in a locked box within a cupboard aboard a boat at the bottom of the sea) I've not a lot of horrific tales to share as my origin story but I'm an ex alcoholic and had several run-ins with my old friend suicide that I don't think I'll ever speak to again but terrifies me when I'm in a 'dark' place.

I'm basically here because I'm lonely, I have no one to talk to that isn't paid to listen, and I feel like a jigsaw puzzle with pieces missing and everyday another one disappears.

So... hello everyone

rsxo

Re: Beep!

Postby rsxo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:14 pm

Welcome!x
RSxo <3

supersonic

p you find

Postby supersonic » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello Beep Sorry you are lonely do you get out much maybe people on here will help you find your missing pieces.

beepbeep

Postby beepbeep » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:03 am

Thank you and I hope so, looked everywhere!

vicxxx

Postby vicxxx » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:16 pm

I feel your pain beep, I’m extremely lonely. Live on my own first time in my adult and I have signs of seeing things that don’t exist and hearing things too. I keep thinking it’s my Dad as I lost him back in February. I’m so so lonely there days. I’m scared of my anger and the doctor doesn’t prescribe any meds for that. I feel suiacidel sorry about the spelling I’m no good at it. Nice to talk to related of the mind, makes my feel not on my own

Return to “Newbies Room”