Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
maisi

Re: Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

Postby maisi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:02 am

I'm gonna have a long hard think..about the oysters, those little creatures are still alive when you eat them- homeless, tired and all, I do have ethics. Erm, are you making this up as you go along?

Rolled up tenner, spending nights between bus stations and rainy parks, eating at soup kitchens...
By the way did you know these new plastic notes can play records just as good as a needle? I'm serious, if you have a record player, try using a plastic note as the needle it plays the music.

Oh Jon can f off, I can't eat oysters, not going to publicly declare I'd have a line, and want to find my friend Max, even if it means another long walk across a sleeping city. Thanks for adjusting the game, I'm walking walking walking.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 pm

yes I actually am making this up as I go along as a matter of fact :lol: having never eaten oysters I cant confirm that they are deceased when you eat them

as expected, Jon takes the huff when you don't join his coke orgy, so you head off to Maxs instead. at least you got a free feed.

You head to Maxs modest flat in the west end. You rattle repeatedly at the door but theres no answer. piffle and poppycock!!!!

will you wait it out to see if he comes home?

or will you admit defeat and head to the bus shelter?

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Oh balderdash...

Wow 6 CREATIVITY POINTS to you, but -2 VEGETARIAN POINTS for not knowing about oysters

I'll wait a bit and count the tiles or something, whistling the Proclaimers

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Thanks Maisi

I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for a week :lol:

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Whaaat, you're reading my game while playing the same one?? May it be a fortnight of the Proclaimers for you.

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:20 am

When ye go will ye send back...

To be fair, I am considerably further on than you. You'd be surprised at how successful a strategy of trying not to get stabbed to death is :lol:

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:04 pm

im on my way, from misery to happiness today uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh

are you two an old married couple by any chance? :lol:

I accept the creativity points with pride. if I get 10 can I have a pizza? :lol:

anyway, moving on.....

after half an hour of singing proclaimers and getting some strange looks, Max finally staggers up, clearly after a hard night on the tiles. He is in no mood to talk to you. You please your case and try to stop him going inside. The next thing you know you have been knocked on your back with a vicious left hook. You lose 1 HEALTH point. The cheeky bastard!!!

so will you hit back?

or will you scream "what the fuck are you doing you arse monkey?"

maisi

Postby maisi » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:04 am

Depends who's asking- are you Immigration and Visas?

Can't you control your minions a bit better- it's only an imaginary dimension of Glasgow with 3 mentally ill inhabitants and the rest made up, what's so complicated?

I think we both know how this is going to go. My thinking is he's worse for wear so I'm probably a bit quicker now I know we're fighting, plus he's my old friend, so if he wants a scrap it'd be rude to refuse, probably would be a bonding experience. Plus you're too creative for every single option to end in a stabbing, plus..er I just want to hit him back. Jab and a hook, pretty please?

maisi

Postby maisi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:38 pm

And as minion 3,435 flew through the air towards his/her old friend and very recent attacker, time suspended, the browny orange tiled hallway of the flats turned 90 degrees as homeless person grew wraparound shades, saw a huge vision of what a con society is, wondered if minions can ever truly escape, the hallway turned another 90 degrees, minion twisted to turn against the rotation, dodging a fag but suspended mid air and an old wet wipe...over in the corner, by the bin bag outside someone's door, pixels started to vibrate and peel away

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi maisi. please accept my sincere apologies for the delay. I was off on holiday for over a week. accessing the site thru my phone is a pain in the arse

im assuming you got bored and came up with your own answer :lol:

old friend or not, you aint putting up with that shit. you throw some jabs back. soon you are both rolling around the road MMA style in your mind, but probably more Gangham style in reality. soon you hear sirens in the distance. shit bollocky arse wank!!!!

will you leg it?

ignore it and keep fighting?

or stop fighting and apologise?

Return to “Creative Corner”