Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Suicidal

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
lovelyandstrangethings

Suicidal

Postby lovelyandstrangethings » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Im feeling suicidal. I know I want to hang myself in the park, I have the rope but just keep starring at the wall in a dazz like I cant move

count-brakula

Re: Suicidal

Postby count-brakula » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:15 am

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear that you're in such a dark place right now, if you feel like talking I'll be online for a while. I hope that you start feeling better soon.

Mike.

4everwinter

Re: Suicidal

Postby 4everwinter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi,
first of all, I just want say that I truly wish that I could help you to change the way you feel.
But right now all I can do is say that if you want someone to talk to about what is making you feel like giving up, then please write and I'll read what you write, and try as best as I can to help you feel that keeping going is better than giving up.
In the meantime, I suggest that you speak to a GP or family or friends who can give you hands on support.
And if it helps to make you feel that you are not alone, I also feel like ending my life, but I hold back from doing it because I don't want to hurt the people that love and care about me.
My Mum,my ex, my true friends etc.
I think that as long as they are there for me, then I'm not alone
and I think the same applies to you.
When people love and care about you,
you'll be surprised about what they will do to show it.
I don't know you, but I still care about you because it is deeply upsetting to know that a fellow human is feeling so low enough to take their own life.
And the best thing I can do as a fellow human who can relate to your suicidal thoughts,
is try to do whatever I can to help you.
I really hope that you will get through the rest of the weekend.
I can't guarantee that I will be here when you need support but there are others who I am sure will be here to support you and help you stay strong.
OK
you take care.
best wishes from me.
hugs.

Return to “Safe Room”