Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Need help, need to hurt myself

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
so sad

Need help, need to hurt myself

Postby so sad » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:16 am

So I'm back on the verge of being put back under the Crisis Team. What is the point? I just go through a cycle and repeatedly end up here.
I'm obsessed with self harm but I need to do something that I could mask as an accident. Haven't got the solution yet - I'm not asking for ideas just saying how I'm feeling.
Gp has referred me to psychiatrist for a med review but I'm not holding out much hope.
Humans are so faulty - why don't our feelings come with an 'off' switch.
Living is too hard, just tooo hard.
I can't help but thinking that death is my only true option.
I want to cut out all of the pain

unwanted

Re: Need help, need to hurt myself

Postby unwanted » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Hey you want to talk? X

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Hi so sad
Sorry you are having a tough time I can relate also waiting for referral for meds x please try to be kind to yourself x And keep talking x cyprus

so sad

Postby so sad » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 am

Thanks for the replies.

I saw my therapist yesterday and we discussed the crisis team. I don't want to be under them but she is away next week and I don't want to be alone. She also pointed out that I'm waiting to see the psychiatrist for a meds review and if I was under the CT then I would see him really soon. Its not that I don't trust them but I trust her more.

I just to want to give up. I'm sure my parents wouldn't want me to suffer and its only them thats stopping me killing myself

x

Cyprus

Postby Cyprus » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Hi so sad
I am sorry you feel this way I can only say it's brave to take the help x and may be if you get seen quicker you may start to feel better sooner x I understand trust issues I don't trust please keep talking to us we understand what you are feeling keep safe cyprus

kat32

Postby kat32 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:17 pm

You will be fine under the crisis team, have you thought about listening to music or be creative, it doesn't have to be perfect, I find it calming and relaxing using air dry clay. I then go back to the next day or two and paint the work.

It's a short term fix but it will help you fir the time being.

It doesn't have to cards, clay, you could get a piece of paper and draw or paint your emotions. One of mine is doodling and then colouring it in.

Return to “Safe Room”