Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feeling upset for no apparent reason.

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
WythenshaweBi

Feeling upset for no apparent reason.

Postby WythenshaweBi » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Why do I get tearful and upset without any apparent reason? It so bugs the crap out of me when I burst out crying when I'm out somewhere. Why do I keep everyone at arms length? Why don't I trust anybody?

emilina

is this a new thing feeling being tearful?I would possibly s

Postby emilina » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:22 am

Has the tearfulness beeen going on long?if there is truly no reason I would speak 2 dr.don't suffer.and why don't trust anyone?like us all cos u have goood reason probably.u weren't born untrusting!quite the opposite!u have learnt to be distrustrful from being hurt.personally think always be cautious with your feelings trust only as much as u canb afford x

Star20

Re: Feeling upset for no apparent reason.

Postby Star20 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Everyone can get tearful from time to time and we never really realise that we do when it comes a constant thing. You need to remember wether it's just having a bad day or something more them that. Think about what has happened to u recently, has something at work gone wrong? Have u fallen out with someone? Are u feeling confused in urself in who u are? Only u can answer those questions but think about what has happened to u lately. Good to speak to someone how u feel cuz they maybe the answer to ur problems but not completely taking them all away. It's good to know that u know now so u can get some help with this. Nener give up.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”