Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Happy Bunny

If it makes you smile...
GrannyV

Happy Bunny

Postby GrannyV » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 am

Over the last 6 months I have had quite a few physical health problems and it has meant me accepting a severance agreement from my employer of the last 14 years. This made me feel sad as I have averaged 1 day per year off sick throughout my whole working life. Anyway I am almost recovered now and am seeking new employment.

I have an interview today which is great and also have just received the news of another!!!! Yipee, yes I know they are only interviews but its nice to actually reach that stage. Onwards and upwards for 2014.

Granny V

MythEagle

Re: Happy Bunny

Postby MythEagle » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:02 pm

How did the interview go? It's good to hear you're making progress :-)
You are braver than you think, and stronger than you know.

GrannyV

Postby GrannyV » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 am

The interview yesterday morning went really well. I liked the caring manner of the ladies that own the company and the service they are providing. They are going to contact me on Monday, which is good.

Besides the other interview I heard about yesterday I also have been invited to another. Both are within the NHS and I know that one of the positions applications had to be stopped at 75 because of the overwhelming response. So feeling a bit smug that I got to interview from a choice of 75 candidates. Like I said before, they are only interviews, but it feels good anyway to get thus far.

I keep feeling a bit up and down due to the uncertainty of my future but for every down there appears to be an up so all in all keeping reasonably balanced. Had a lovely lunch with my best friend of 54 years yesterday too and she has stuck by my side through thick and thin. We are both putting Sedona Methods into practise together and find it helps us both enormously.

Thanks for being interested x x x x x

LynneM

Postby LynneM » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Well done you! Xx

Return to “Smiley Room”