Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feeling really low

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
siriusbinary

Re: Feeling really low

Postby siriusbinary » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Hiya Judith,

The peaks and troughs make life so hard. Just take baby steps. If it's toast and pizza for a few days so be it. Keep your fluids up - try and find something easy to watch on tv and don't be too hard on yourself.

Thinking of you x
Wag more, bark less x

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:17 pm

thanks, love - i've been wondering about you. How are things going? hugs xxx

siriusbinary

Postby siriusbinary » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:47 pm

On balance things have been going well. I have been working in a different office for several months and it has been great to work with people who genuinely seem like growns ups. Sadly it is only temporary and in 6 weeks I'll be back in what feels like the kiddies playground. The depression is in check (at the moment) but i am aware that it is usually work that is my trigger for allowing it to claw it's way back so I shall be keeping an eye out for it.

So tell me what has been happening with you (if you want to)? How have the last few days been?

Hx
Wag more, bark less x

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:47 pm

It's a shame you can't get a permanent transfer to the office where you are now.
I'm really tired, really low and keep having nightmares, so still not feeling great, hugs xxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”