Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Aggressive

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
Virella

Aggressive

Postby Virella » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Just suddenly got to the point again where I'm feeling venomous. I'm short and snappy, and feel like I could actually bite someone's head off?? There's nothing in particular that causes it, it just comes and generally stays for the remainder of the day. I just feel nasty about everyone around me, I don't want anything to do with anyone, and I'm sick to death of people's moaning about their problems. That's a bloody horrible thing to think, especially as so many people have been supportive of me recently.

DC07

Re: Aggressive

Postby DC07 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 pm

are you eating? Low blood sugar will only make this worse.

is it certain people or anybody?
I'm not mad, I'm furious

Virella

Postby Virella » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm

I feel like I'm eating tons since I got home. It's anybody really, work colleagues, people on Facebook, on different forums I'm on, absolutely anybody, and for no particular reason xxx

Virella

Postby Virella » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm angry again now because I've just logged onto Facebook for the first time in a month, and Matt's got a brand new photography business page, going on about buying a camera and allsorts. He's left me in a grand of debt that I'm struggling to pay off, yet he's buying brand new cameras and photography accessories. Had enough. Actually seething.

belle

Postby belle » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi there.
Sorry you feel so out of sorts with yourself.
Since my illness took a nose dive at the end of last year I have become very angry, and full of rage and poison at times. It feels horrible and I question who the true me is when I am like this.
Perhaps it is your illness driving all this anger?
Please hang on in there even though it's such a bumpy journey.
Take care.
xx

Virella

Postby Virella » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm

possibly. I've only been taking my meds for just two weeks now, maybe they've not kicked in as much as i thought they had. Wish i had the money and transport to join a gym or something, some way to channel it into something constructive xxx

loz7

Postby loz7 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:31 pm

I've found sometimes the meds can make things feel a bit worse before they start feeling better. For me they can make me feel cranky (not normally like me) and a bit more down for a bit. Then after about 2 -3 weeks it starts kicking in.
'One day at a time, one foot in front of the other...'

Return to “Rant Room”