Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Emotion and pain

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Aleshadxcherylc

Re: Emotion and pain

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi Leanne
Thanks for caring I've got a headache today I suffer a lot with them I think it's a tension headache I feel low emotional panicky on edge failure eveything shitty Tired drained
I'm never good so feeling awful So much is going on right now in my life I can't handle it no more 21 year of hurt and emotion and pain I want to die and I want it to end now nothing's ever going to change I want to die! Been feeling like it for years
Hope your ok
I'm an office assistant part time for 4 hours but trying to change to be a Primary school teaching assistant with the young children Just want to curl in a ball in my bed and never come out which If I'm not working I don't go out its the only time I'm out of the house as its 4 hours I work the rest of the time im in my bedroom and I never come out
Just Want to sleep forever my ex therapist has abdoned me eveyone has :cry:
X x
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Virella

Postby Virella » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm an office assistant too....boring isn't it!! ;-)
It sounds interesting about the move to being a teaching assistant, is that something you've always wanted to do?
Why do you think nothing is ever going to change? If you change your job like you're trying to do, anything could happen! :)
Keep smiling and keep posting, just talk it out xx

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:43 pm

I've only decided in the last year to become a teaching assistant before that I didn't know what to do.
I have my ex therapists Facebook profile on refresh on my Phone everyday I can't see much only her profile picture and who she adds as friends today I refreshed and since February she hasn't charged her profile picture today I go on there it's changed it's shocked me and my heart is breaking and the emotion still 5 months on is hitting me
I don't know what to do anymore I'm so pathetic why is it affecting me still ?
X.xxx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace

Virella

Postby Virella » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Have you tried talking to your GP about getting referred to another therapist?

xx

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm with someone private at the moment as I'm on a pyscotherapy waiting list for 6 months
It hurts seeing her smiling face And that she isn't seeing me anymore I hate it
I can't do this anymore want to die
Xxx

Virella

Postby Virella » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Do you think maybe you should phone your current therapist? Or a crisis team if you're feeling that low?
I know it hurts seeing when people have moved on and it feels like they don't care. But you have to put your head high and move on yourself xxx

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 pm

I Can't move on I'm trying but it's too difficult my current therapist is on holiday for 4 weeks and whilst she is away im seeing another therapist but I don't have her number I know no one understands And with my therapist I see we talk about her a lot so she knows how I feel about her just wish I could have one more session with my ex therapist and explain things Tried emailing her she don't respond she hates me and is glad she's for rid of me she probably never ever cared for me
Unless someone's been through the situations I did with my Thespist no one will understand The crisis team Are a pile of rubbish they dont and never understand they have never helped me they just say have a bath be positive !
X x
Last edited by Aleshadxcherylc on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Virella

Postby Virella » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Possibly not honey, but you need to talk to someone if you're feeling so low xx

jackyyy

Postby jackyyy » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:48 am

Hi there, I'm new but sounds like you all feel similar to me recently. I'm 19 and feel so low, waking up scared everyday and feeling nervous around people. I feel so ugly like I try to imagine if I saw myself walking past I would be so glad not to look like that. I don't know what's brought this feeling on but lately I have barely eaten or anything because when I look at myself or in the mirror I just feel ill. I'm constantly looking around seeing people stare and so many things rush through my head about how bad I must look its just so tiring. I feel selfish feeling like this but at the moment it just feels like there is no way out for me and its only going to get worse. I haven't tried therapy or anything is it something anyone would suggest? Thanks

Return to “Safe Room”