Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feel so unsettled *trig*

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
brachypelma

Feel so unsettled *trig*

Postby brachypelma » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:58 am

With all the stuff going on here and all the stuff going on around home and my area it feels like I have no sanctuary from anything and so unsettled by some things and alot of changes. I cant even look out of the window without feeling too anxious about stuff going on and the changes in the environment. I usually sit and look out onto the world either through the back window but the view is no longer the same view, or the bedroom window but same there. In addition the car park is taken up by so many cars now it looks like a pile of cars and no safe spot to park my bikes.

Feel unsettled about the situation about the neighbor and the guy staying there, loads of paranoid thoughts. Im meant to be sleeping right now been awake for 32+ hours but as little the paranoia and changes and other people's routines is making me so anxious. I feel as though something may happen at any moment, cant sleep because of the anxiety of things and I feel like a screwball right now.
Time takes away the last few moments..

brachypelma

Re: Feel so unsettled *trig*

Postby brachypelma » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 am

And now just got a message from my OH saying someone has been tampering with my 2nd bike AGAIN, starting to feel like everything and everyone has something against me

chrissyb111

Postby chrissyb111 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 am

Sorry these things r happing to you,i don't have a answer only wish i did but just wanted you to know someone has read and made a half hearted attempt to reply maybe if i was feeling ok i might have something more to say.
take care

brachypelma

Postby brachypelma » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:28 am

I thank you for the effort in replying, nice to know someone is listening. Its annoying, my OH just got back and someone here has messed with my ignition coil, funny this only happens when that guy showed up. Im seriously going to give my housing association a very good talking to tomorrow.

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 am

you go for it.

any news on the repairs?

x
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

Avalon

Postby Avalon » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 am

Hi, I hope today is better for you. It does seem that shit happens all at once in life. x

tracie

Postby tracie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:38 am

thinking of you

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Hope you can get some sleep.
it feels like I have no sanctuary from anything and so unsettled by some things and alot of changes
Can relate to this so much.
I for one have not got anything against you. I think lack of sleep can make paranoia worse so try to get some rest and if you can find things you enjoy doing that will help to take your mind off things a little. Im glad you are planning on talking to the housing association. It sounds like you are feeling really stressed. And changes and things feeling unsafe are making it much worse. I hope you are ok. Please keep safe. xxx

craziememe

Postby craziememe » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:18 pm

sorry to hear things are tough on you at the minute, no wonde you feel the way you do. dont know whats been going on here but im glad you and everybody else is still here.
take care pk xx
Craziememe

brachypelma

Postby brachypelma » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 pm

any news on the repairs?

I had explained about the electrics, the fire and plumbing- They fixed the tap I could have done it myself but with the electrics all they did was put 2 new wall plugs on the heater in the living room though I said the fire was in the bedroom but was good enough to also repair a light bracket at least.
Apart from that he got straight on the horn about all the stuff in my place to housing, I know this because just before he came I was about to go out for a ride and after he left I did too as he sat in the van. Housing already thinks im a drug abuser and a freak so im not too bothered about his report, might not help that i always answer the door with blades.

Thanks guy's and gals, managed to get a tad sleep a few hours but as usual get woken up by a list of family requests. When Im at housing im going to not ask but tell them that if they wont move me im building a fortress in the back garden for my bikes, got a new one coming soon and its too big to park infront of my shed like I do the YBR and the hew one has so much torque the ground shakes when you rev it up :shock:

Return to “Mutual Support Group”