Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

social services

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
whathappened

social services

Postby whathappened » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:57 pm

went to the psychiatrist on monday on tuesday somebody rang social services. If it is him then I wont be going to see him again. What a *******

Aisha85

Re: social services

Postby Aisha85 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 pm

hugs...if u want to talk am here x

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 pm

if you have kids under the age of 5, the mental health trust will automatically inform your health visitor that you have mental health problems. It is then possible they have informed social services in the interests of a carers needs assessment for either your partner or children to have their needs assessed due to caring for someone with a mental health problem.

you really should have been informed this was the policy, but its not done out of critisism of you but with the idea to help you all.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

whathappened

Postby whathappened » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

thanks guys I have a son who is 12 years old he spends a lot of time with his grandparents and I am actually feeling better. They say they will take no further action but somebody could have told me. I dont feel I can trust them anymore. I had to ask for a diagnosis he wasnt going to tell me. He told me I have schizophrenia more than likely but it could also be paranoid personality disorder but as I had a full blown psychosis people being able to control my actions as well as paranoid delusions schizophrenia.

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm

it may be worth asking for a carers assessment for him though, because they might be able to put him in touch with barnardos who have a wonderful scheme for young carers, everthing from an information pack written by kids for kids, right the way up to a holiday away, with other kids in the same boat.

this isnt nationwide but there are about 14 projects they run and they are all brilliant.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

Return to “Rant Room”