Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Pathetic *trig

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Dovahkiin

Re: Pathetic *trig

Postby Dovahkiin » Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Things were going a little better but now I'm feeling really low. The only career I want (police) is the one I can't have due to mental health problems. It's so frustrating. Looked up courses and stuff today and policings the only thing that holds my interest. On the plus side though I got a library card lol. I'm just so frustrated with everything at the moment. I need to ask my care coordinator if I can actually have a CPN. I really need one at the moment. How's everything with you? xxx

Dovahkiin

Postby Dovahkiin » Tue May 10, 2011 6:39 pm

I don't think I'm ever going to get better to be honest. Feel like a lost cause at the moment.
I have no idea what course to do, I was looking at doing a degree but 1. I don't have enough money and 2. I don't have any A Levels so I think that's out of the window.

Aw hun I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I sort of get what you mean though. When I get really down all I want to do is drink, normally I do.

Oh good I'm glad you've finally got an appt. with him :) they can be so hard to get at times! Make sure you let everything out if you need to though hun.

Yeah a CPN's a community psych nurse, that does however many home visits you need. I don't know if I'm entitled to one but I'm going to ask.
xxxx

Dovahkiin

Postby Dovahkiin » Tue May 10, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm not sure what the education systems like in England to be honest. No I'm only 18. That might be helpful please, if you have the time. xxxx

Dovahkiin

Postby Dovahkiin » Tue May 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Ooh right thanks T :) xxx

Dovahkiin

Postby Dovahkiin » Sun May 15, 2011 6:13 pm

I was going to do A Levels but I couldn't tolerate being around other teens. I want to do a policing course at my local college but you have to be a special constable first and I can't be due to MH problems. It's like a minefield tbh. xxx

Return to “Safe Room”