Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

icing on the cake

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
BlackRose

Re: icing on the cake

Postby BlackRose » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi,

sorry just saw this. I had the redundancy drama 2009 / 2010 . Its very stressful. I was lucky and got redeployment in a different part of the country for the same company. I am still adjusting now bv am reducing my meds (citalopram).
Are they offering you redeployment?
[b]"The way the rain comes down hard that's how I feel inside" (Lyric of a favourite song puts into words how I feel)
BlackRose XXX
[/b]

caz

Postby caz » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 pm

heya sorrel.....are you in a union? if so you could ask them for advice regarding your situation...sorry cant be of more help hun xx
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

Where there's a way out.....I will find it!!!!

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Sorrel, i would echo Caz's advice about getting advice from your union, if you have one. if you don't, then http://www.tuc.org.uk/tuc/rights_main.cfm is a good source of information about employment rights.
only you or the moderators can remove your posts. many of us are still finding our way around the new format of this board, and there are times when not many members are around, or are feeling unable to support others because they feel too low themselves, hugs, Judith xxx

Return to “Safe Room”