Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

What is wrong with me

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
whatiswrongwithme

What is wrong with me

Postby whatiswrongwithme » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:36 am

Apologies if this is not the correct forum this is my first time on the site.

Not wanting to overshare but have repeatedly been let down by numerous local authorities doctors, police, social services blah blah and 

I guess hoping by divulging the following have someone share my thought on yes something needs to be done.

Firstly I must say I'm a intelligent and very intuitive woman but so lost and fed up with being like this and not having help been but on yet another type of antidepressant that I have now been on them all and their highest dose repeating the brands yet again. 

Have used talking therapies 

Have attended workshops on domestic violence etc

Have repeatedly suggested that I believe I may have bipolar or personality disorder along with other health conditions yet still failed to be diagnosed or have any resolution to what is wrong with me. 

He's a brief list of what is going on 

Been on anti depressants 15 plus years Victim of domestic abuse and violence (police said on 1 occasion he had to hurt me more before they took action) Fell pregnant at 15 and parents forced an abortion on meFell pregnant at 16 screwed up from previous experience refused to tell parents however found out and forced another termination on me. Cut myself late teens on and offContinously has long term relationships with abusive partnersTold mid 20s couldn't concieve children again Became career oriented and drink excessive amounts of alcohol when rare opportunity presented itself Surrounded myself still to  this day with people who take my caring, good nature, help anyone, financial means to massive detrimental circumstances to myselfI have an addictive personality Spend beyond my means dispite knowing will be regretted unable to stopUsed sex to escape and demeaned myself in the process Miraculously fell pregnant after 15 years and went onto have 2 kids, Suffering post natel depression, Massive health complications Have no self worth No self control Don't value myself and constantly make a fool of myself or leave myself open to vulnerability Paranoid Anxiety levels through the roof unable to go further than 5 minutes from my home If forced to leave home further away go into panic mode and have anxiety attacksFinancially screwed Single parent and so scared of losing my children struggled to get help although I have been deamed by social services as a good parent numerous times have to protect my kids and ensure their safety from their father Massive depression constantly Unable to get out of bed without struggling and only do cause of my children Meet all my childrens needs none of minePut my health in jeopardy continuously although knowing need to address Have many occasions of speaking fast and appear manic more obvious if delayed in taking whatever medication depression wise I'm on should I have forgotten in the morning Display all symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome yet doctors refuse to take into consideration and put down to depression 

I could continue but you get the jist. 

Has anyone got any thoughts or advice you can give me? 

whatiswrongwithme

Re: What is wrong with me

Postby whatiswrongwithme » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:37 am

whatiswrongwithme wrote:Apologies if this is not the correct forum this is my first time on the site.

Not wanting to overshare but have repeatedly been let down by numerous local authorities doctors, police, social services blah blah and 

I guess hoping by divulging the following have someone share my thought on yes something needs to be done.

Firstly I must say I'm a intelligent and very intuitive woman but so lost and fed up with being like this and not having help been but on yet another type of antidepressant that I have now been on them all and their highest dose repeating the brands yet again. 

Have used talking therapies 

Have attended workshops on domestic violence etc

Have repeatedly suggested that I believe I may have bipolar or personality disorder along with other health conditions yet still failed to be diagnosed or have any resolution to what is wrong with me. 

Here's a brief list of what is going on 

Been on anti depressants 15 plus years Victim of domestic abuse and violence (police said on 1 occasion he had to hurt me more before they took action) Fell pregnant at 15 and parents forced an abortion on meFell pregnant at 16 screwed up from previous experience refused to tell parents however found out and forced another termination on me. Cut myself late teens on and offContinously has long term relationships with abusive partnersTold mid 20s couldn't concieve children again Became career oriented and drink excessive amounts of alcohol when rare opportunity presented itself Surrounded myself still to  this day with people who take my caring, good nature, help anyone, financial means to massive detrimental circumstances to myselfI have an addictive personality Spend beyond my means dispite knowing will be regretted unable to stopUsed sex to escape and demeaned myself in the process Miraculously fell pregnant after 15 years and went onto have 2 kids, Suffering post natel depression, Massive health complications Have no self worth No self control Don't value myself and constantly make a fool of myself or leave myself open to vulnerability Paranoid Anxiety levels through the roof unable to go further than 5 minutes from my home If forced to leave home further away go into panic mode and have anxiety attacksFinancially screwed Single parent and so scared of losing my children struggled to get help although I have been deamed by social services as a good parent numerous times have to protect my kids and ensure their safety from their father Massive depression constantly Unable to get out of bed without struggling and only do cause of my children Meet all my childrens needs none of minePut my health in jeopardy continuously although knowing need to address Have many occasions of speaking fast and appear manic more obvious if delayed in taking whatever medication depression wise I'm on should I have forgotten in the morning Display all symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome yet doctors refuse to take into consideration and put down to depression 

I could continue but you get the jist. 

Has anyone got any thoughts or advice you can give me? 

Return to “Safe Room”