Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Don’t know where to turn

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
cluck

Don’t know where to turn

Postby cluck » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:55 am

I’m not sure if this is the right place really.
I don’t want to be here any more, but I don’t want to die. Is that even possible?
I feel very trapped, my son and husband would be better off without me but I also know my husband couldn’t afford to keep the house going or pay for nursery without me. My life insurance wouldn’t pay out if I killed myself.
I am so miserable in my job but keep getting turned down for interviews, I’m trying to get out but no one seems to want me.
I have no enjoyment in things that I should enjoy, I’m just in a constant state of fed up ness.
I don’t feel like I’m a very good mother at all. My son has everything he could need and I would love to give him a sister or a brother but I didn’t cope well when he was born so I worry having another would be worse, and would I be good enough for two? I don’t know
I feel trapped in work and life and not sure who to turn to, I feel very alone and like an idiot for even feeling this way. I have a roof over my head (albeit rented) I have a beautiful son and a husband but I don’t feel like I’m good enough to be here. I hide my tears and stress but it’s overwhelming at times and I’m struggling more each day. I’m sorry to unload, I’m not sure what to do :(

ogpl02

Re: Don’t know where to turn

Postby ogpl02 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:19 pm

I hope everything went well and you could solve

Return to “Safe Room”