Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Will I crack??

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
linz87

Will I crack??

Postby linz87 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:33 am

I'm scared of how low I get, I think about hurting myself often but I'm scared of dying and how this will affect my children I love them so much but I feel like I'm going to burst... I feel so angry,so low and so numb...I feel ill all the time. I feel like cracking and I have no one to talk too..I feel so stuck in my life but I can't change it,I am so frustrated and angry really really angry...I don't know what else to do

lacuna

Re: Will I crack??

Postby lacuna » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:38 am

Hi linz,

What support do you have around you? Friends/family/partner? If not perhaps there are community support group in your local area, it might be worth talking to your doctor for referral to therapy if it's something you're open to. The fact you can still keep your kids in mind is a good sign, honestly, you're being brilliant and strong, in spite of everything. Keep hold of that, I know it's hard. Has something specific happened recently or is this feeling something you've been experiencing for a while?

I'm listening.

Best wishes,
Lacuna

simonsanenow

Re: Will I crack??

Postby simonsanenow » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Hey Linz,
If you think you're gonna top yourself, call 999, don't do that to your kids. I know it's fucking hard but ultimately selfish, I've been there and survived. Be strong girl, get help..please.

Return to “Safe Room”