Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Wife has anxiety and marriage falling apart

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
myname

Wife has anxiety and marriage falling apart

Postby myname » Thu May 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Hello

I am at the last staws here, I am sorry for this but i need some help and guidance.
long story cut short...
married since 2007 and everything was fine until we tried to have kids and we discovered the my wife had problems with tubes. after 2 years trying we went the IVF route and had 2 beautyful kids, problem started after 2nd child was born, my wife got post natial depression and we unfortunatally di nothing about it until 1.5 years after that. life was bad dark times. she came out of it and we tried again for IVF we had 6 attempts all failed with a mix of miscarriges and failed IVF. we had to stop as it was ruining our lives. 1 year on from calling it a day, my wife who suffered with anxiety is in a "good place" in her mind but in reality is in a bad place, everything is wrong and she is afraid to do things go places, and in her mind i am useless. I always try everything in my power to make her feel good and look after kids so she can rest or go for a walk. but she is bitter and angry all the time. its walking on egg shells i dont know what is going to happen from one day to the next. it is very hard. I complicated sucide and I cant becasue of my children I love them too much to leave them. But I cannot cope with her. its very bad I am ground down in to a dark hole because of her mental ilness which she wont admit she is sick again.

christabel

Re: Wife has anxiety and marriage falling apart

Postby christabel » Sat May 18, 2019 9:38 pm

Hi there.

Have you spoken to your doctor about your own health. We all have a breaking point and it seems you are at yours.

Also the Mind organisation could possibly be helpful so give them a try.

Take care. Chris

Return to “Safe Room”