Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Getting Upset With This Forum

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
bluebell123

Getting Upset With This Forum

Postby bluebell123 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 pm

I keep posting and some of the things i post are about things that really upset me, but i don't get many replies, its so upsetting, please somebody reply to me. Aisling.

bigekr

Re: Getting Upset With This Forum

Postby bigekr » Mon May 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Don't be upset and keep trying. You will get that person who will listen. I always feel the same but that is part of my BPD. I always expect people to reply and when they don't it makes me feel lonely, more depressed, angry, frustrated and everything else. I struggle with this all the time so you are not alone. Take care

bluebell123

Postby bluebell123 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:01 pm

Thank you so much bigekr, was feeling all those emotions you mention. People i have met with bpd often put alot of effort in for other people's sake, wear their heart on their shoulder so to speak so not surprised these emotions come up, thanks again, Aisling

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Fri May 10, 2019 10:17 pm

Hey Aisling :)

I'm not sure there are lots of active people on here left unfortunately - I think that's causing the fewer amount of replies we're seeing over the months nowx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

bluebell123

Postby bluebell123 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:56 am

Thank you rsxo, think you are right, must have been a reason they've all gone. Aisling

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun May 12, 2019 7:12 am

Hello Aislings

I rarely access this part of the board because of my own struggles and I think you'll find that applies to a few people.

For the past 4 years this board has been quiet, it has its ups and downs but it's generally quiet. It's a shame there is no count of the times an opening post has been read.

I remember you from when you joined, a fellow struggler, don't forget you are doing very well in spite of everything

Isap xx

bluebell123

Postby bluebell123 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:54 am

Thank you Isap, i feel bad complaining because i know what a hellish situation you are in, if you can keep going we all can, Aisling.

Isap

Postby Isap » Mon May 13, 2019 4:22 am

Hello Aisling

You don't need to feel bad complaining. Your complaints are justified and is what the forum is for. Anyone who were to take issue with that should not be on a mental health forum

You may have thought of posting on a larger forum but two problems with that
1) You may not get the answer you want
2) You will get a useless "generic" reply you could have written yourself.

This forum is annoyingly quiet but when you do get a reply it is heartfelt and supportive.

Stick with us here

Isap xx

bluebell123

Postby bluebell123 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:36 am

Hello isap, will stick with it, like to be able to offer advice if i can, surprised at how many people who it has not occurred to to see gp. Slowing down a bit with my replies as got into a state with things last weekend and with bank holiday. Ended up with palpitations and chest pain from tues til thurs. Doc has put me on quetiapine but only getting partial relief. See pychiatrist tomorrow am so will discuss it with him. Used to take 175mg amitriptyline, was a wonder drug for dealing with chest pain and anxiety but due to my blood results can't take that anymore. Now on 45 mg mirtazepine, not sure its doing much. You are doing well isap, keep with it, glad you have deb and your wife. Regards Aisling.

upwards-is-the-aim

Postby upwards-is-the-aim » Mon May 20, 2019 8:37 pm

rsxo wrote:Hey Aisling :)

I'm not sure there are lots of active people on here left unfortunately - I think that's causing the fewer amount of replies we're seeing over the months nowx

Much love <3

I used to help a lot and then someone made a complaint about some reply post that I made - I never discovered which one - so I gave up and have not visited the forum for 5 months - only here now as a bit of a random visit

Maybe we have all been scared off and the forum is worse for it
Trying to help and be supportive to others on this forum is one of my attempts to reduce my own depression. Getting ourselves out of our own head circles is usually a good thing to do. Maybe try it yourself

Return to “Safe Room”