Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Otherworldly stuff

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
bluebell123

Otherworldly stuff

Postby bluebell123 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Does anyone else find themselves continually thinking about why we are here? What is the meaning of life. Thinking that they are odd, not like normal people who cope with life? Deb

christabel

Re: Otherworldly stuff

Postby christabel » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 pm

Hi Deb

I have often wondered why I was here. I'm not particularly good at anything but just muddle along.
I do get the feeling that I was put on earth to help certain people.

I don't reckon that anyone is ' normal '. I guess we all have our own personalities. People might appear to be coping but no one knows what is inside others minds. I do know what you mean though.

It might be the others that are odd not us. :)
Take care. Chris

bluebell123

Postby bluebell123 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:21 pm

Thank you very much chris, yes perhaps we are the normal ones. Deb

trips1

Postby trips1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:52 pm

yes guess ive always wondered why im here, the feeling of being outside of everything.

well maybe its a protection method to help us get thru this world where we feel we dont belong we close ourselves off to make life that little easier. yet that in itself makes us feel worse it self for-filling we want to be part of life, try a little to hard and condemn ourselves for not being able to.

pUL

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:48 pm

Hey :)

Thinking about such big-idea questions is a great way to indulge into spirituality, and perhaps discover some purer form of contentment! We like to find some meaning to our lives, but that can mean different things to different people - find your own meaning of life :)

I find it's useful to start at those math-based videos that show you the percentage chance that you are able to stand where you are today - it really puts things into perspective!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Safe Room”