Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feel so low *trigger potential

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
whisper28

Feel so low *trigger potential

Postby whisper28 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:14 pm

I hate myself...i have become so low and negative i litrally cant find a positive to keep me here...feel everyone thinks being dramtic have tried talkin to friends and helplines and looked at so much infor my head eants to explode but i still cant c how anything is ever going to be better...how can it be i have tried everythin from therapy to meds and i still cant bare to even catch sight of my reflection...i feel everyone thi ks bein stroppy and dramatic and just stressed but i just want one reason to keep trying other than may upaet others as frankly i wont be here for upset nd not y want out but nobody thinks about upset i go through by being herr and jsu tusin distraction techniqyes or copin stratergies to try pretend it warrants bein called a life...my friends say im not a bother etc but they r hardly goin to say otherwise..just feel totaly done...sorry jm just so low GP cant see me for 2 wks nd i cnt do this nemore

vitasw

Re: Feel so low *trigger potential

Postby vitasw » Fri May 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi whisper28,

I'm so sorry you are going through this. You are not being stroppy or dramatic you are going through something incredibly difficult. There are things that can be done now, you don't have to wait for your GP in 2 weeks. Consider calling Samaritans 116 123 (UK) to talk or NHS 111 if you feel like you are in danger.

Mind has some really good resources for what to do in a mental health crisis:
https://www.mind.org.uk/information-sup ... vYKGYgvy00

You are not alone in this. There are plenty of people on this forum who have been in the same position as you and we have lived through it. Please don't be afraid to ask for help.

Please let us know how you are getting on.

All the best, V xx

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Wed May 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Hi whisper28,

Sorry to hear what you're going through - it can be so tough to go through these kinds of emotions! Agreed with vitasw - please contact Samaritans, NHS 111 or Mind for support, and of course we're here for you too!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

whisper28

Postby whisper28 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi
Thanks i have tried lots talking helplines i cant get words out on phone well it seems and feel no help now....im in career that im worried if start making how im feelin official then im going to lose job whih all have at moment
Thabk you though
Would just like to sleep or be able to function as human at moment

slimhippo

Postby slimhippo » Thu May 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello Whisper (does that mean you dont feel you are heard sometimes?)

I can relate to what you are saying. Often in the midst of depression and distress we long for a quick fix but it doesnt come. Slow pokes like GPs and NHS bodies are hard to bear with when you feel like screaming " i need help NOW' . you should be able to see a same day GP at your surgery if you tell them its an emergency. I know they regard mental health issues as an emergency sometimes. Trouble is that its hard to reach out and even ask for that i find. I do think it would be good if u could find someone to talk to. Maybe a friend.. You can say to them.. Dont judge me, dont try and solve my problems, just listen... good friends will do that for you as you would for them. I know u say u have tried everything and it feels so hard but dont stop trying ok? Just because it didnt work before doesnt mean it wont work this time (fortune teller thoery). And have you heard of Claire Weekes? " Face, float, accept, let time pass.
Time , from my experience, does have a spontaneous healing effect. You cant feel it but its there.
Hang in there whisper, you got ppl rooting for you xx
sH

Return to “Safe Room”