Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Stressed, ready to move

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
kat32

Stressed, ready to move

Postby kat32 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 pm

I wish my neighbours would shut up, we had a peaceful weekend now there getting on my nerves. My relatives aren't well and they next door just keep on shouting through the walls. Cowards and bullies, I wish we could move away from them. I know why they ..'re doing it and who they are, she related to the neighbours should know better.

I shall have to have have words with them, later.

I'm.not happy about them but what can I do, I don't want to cause an argument and I don't want to add more stress to my relatives.

I just want to move out of the area but it'd add more stress.

biscuit1

Re: Stressed, ready to move

Postby biscuit1 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 am

I am sorry to hear of your neighbour troubles and I do hope that the noise died down! I live in an area where there are a high density of students so I can sympathise, it always amazes me how people decide to have what feels like a mini rave on a Monday night - if I did that the rest of my working week would be a write off!!

If this sort of thing is persistent you should report it to the council - here is a link from the government website https://www.gov.uk/how-to-resolve-neigh ... he-council (it is not fair that you suffer in silence)

Is there any option for you to move as it does read like you are at the end of your tether with it :cry:

kat32

Re: Stressed, ready to move

Postby kat32 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks but I can't rock the boat with the neighbours. I guess I'll have to figure something out.
Relatives aren't well, he goes hospital this week for results. I'm hoping someone else says something about them.
I'll figure something out.

Return to “Safe Room”