Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Don't want to go back to agency

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
kat32

Don't want to go back to agency

Postby kat32 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi, I'm nearly at the end of my work experience, I had a great time helping out, learning from experience. The only thing is I don't want to go back to the agency as they've made me concentrate on job search rather than gaining actual experience. They have constantly harassed me, the only thing that's kept going is work experience. I'm glad work experience was somewhere else. I could have enjoyed it more if it wasn't for the agency harassing me but I've learnt to get on with it

. I don't want to go back to the agency but I know I don'tt have a choice as I've herd from someone outside this afternoon that they can't give me job because I've been doing too much job search and this lad who was going to do experience in a few weeks time, can't do it for the same reason as I.. yes it hurt but I can't do anything but act like I never herd the conversation. Thankfully the tutor was in the room with us.

If I wasn't with the agency I probably been given a chance. I so want to work, but no one gives me a chance. No matter how hard I work and get on with others I end up jobless.

The other thing is I'm scarred of going back to my normal self and having nothing to do, such as life.

rsxo

Re: Don't want to go back to agency

Postby rsxo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:22 pm

kat32 wrote:Hi, I'm nearly at the end of my work experience, I had a great time helping out, learning from experience. The only thing is I don't want to go back to the agency as they've made me concentrate on job search rather than gaining actual experience. They have constantly harassed me, the only thing that's kept going is work experience. I'm glad work experience was somewhere else. I could have enjoyed it more if it wasn't for the agency harassing me but I've learnt to get on with it

. I don't want to go back to the agency but I know I don'tt have a choice as I've herd from someone outside this afternoon that they can't give me job because I've been doing too much job search and this lad who was going to do experience in a few weeks time, can't do it for the same reason as I.. yes it hurt but I can't do anything but act like I never herd the conversation. Thankfully the tutor was in the room with us.

If I wasn't with the agency I probably been given a chance. I so want to work, but no one gives me a chance. No matter how hard I work and get on with others I end up jobless.

The other thing is I'm scarred of going back to my normal self and having nothing to do, such as life.

Hi kat32,

You don't need an agency to get a job. You can independently produce a CV and apply to places you're interested in, and you can get a job that way. If the agency isn't working for you, just walk out, because there's a world of opportunities out there waiting.

Much love <3
RSxo <3

kat32

Postby kat32 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:53 am

I wish I could it's an programme from the dole. I have 13 weeks left. Because of them I don't have a job at the end of my placement. I love my placement, yes there was a time I wanted to scream and run but I got over it and well I love it , I've. Applied like wildfire hoping that someone will set me on. The worse thing is that everyone I worked with has a job at the end of their placement. All ive got is a reference and one more week left to do.

Oh and the agency is not fair at all, I don't want to end up like I was before, filling in endless applications, interviews and getting nowhere. What do I do when it finishes, apart from job search and being ST home all the time. I'm not allowed to volunteer, the dole says I need paid work but no one gives me chance.

kat32

Postby kat32 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi, it's my last week of free work, I also find out what the docs say to my relatives, it's on the last day and I'm scared that if I go home and say they can't offer me paid work, it might make my relatives more upset. I so want to work as a trainer, tutor, it would cheer me and my relatives up.

I know it's not going to nice what ever the results my relative receive at hospital, I just hope docs don't brush it under the carpet like before.

I've applied like wildfire but no luck yet, one of the tutors suggested move to another city, area and look for work, but I can't leave my relatives behind, I can't expect them to move with me, there old. I hope I get something, even if it was part time. The last thing I want on my last day is a thank you card, if I do I'll rip it up as I'd prefer a job.

I don't want to go home at the end of the week and say they can't be bothered offer me the job because of my name and others don't like me. I kind of know why they might not offer me the job. I hope they prove me wrong.

kat32

Postby kat32 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:29 pm

I've figured out that because I'm fat, they don't want more than three fat women. I felt really fed up when I herd them say that. I found other things out and that the agency told them I had too many interviews. I so wanted to say, so what. It's not my fault that they rather listen to rubbish rumours that aren't true. I'm so fed up. I've got nothing to show for my free work, it's totally wrong how they've treated me.

I'm exhausted with job search, interviews, the point of free work was to gain paid work with the employer not have others lie and laugh at me. I've already told my relatives that there's no job cause of the cut backs and other things.

Bring on Wednesday when more bad news is brought, I thought I could have at least given my relative a reason to fight the illness, but now I'm going to have to find other ways to encourage my relatives to keep fighting.

No matter how I tell people I have responsibilities they don't care, the agency doesn't care all they want is a result and laugh at people's expenses. And where I'm working for free, well they think I'm a fat Cow whose.milking the dole and I'm not. It's not my fault that there milking me for free.

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:19 am

kat32 wrote:I've figured out that because I'm fat, they don't want more than three fat women. I felt really fed up when I herd them say that. I found other things out and that the agency told them I had too many interviews. I so wanted to say, so what. It's not my fault that they rather listen to rubbish rumours that aren't true. I'm so fed up. I've got nothing to show for my free work, it's totally wrong how they've treated me.

I'm exhausted with job search, interviews, the point of free work was to gain paid work with the employer not have others lie and laugh at me. I've already told my relatives that there's no job cause of the cut backs and other things.

Bring on Wednesday when more bad news is brought, I thought I could have at least given my relative a reason to fight the illness, but now I'm going to have to find other ways to encourage my relatives to keep fighting.

No matter how I tell people I have responsibilities they don't care, the agency doesn't care all they want is a result and laugh at people's expenses. And where I'm working for free, well they think I'm a fat Cow whose.milking the dole and I'm not. It's not my fault that there milking me for free.

Sorry to hear that things haven't worked out. I guess that having that experience could be useful in later interviews or on your CV. Hope your relative gets better soon, and that you get your job soon too x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

kat32

Postby kat32 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 pm

I don't understand why they don't like me, I've worked so hard. I gave my notes to a job seeker to show the dole, therefore they can see how hard working I have been. I hope they don't get any other jobseekers to do work experience as there just being used.

kat32

Postby kat32 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:58 pm

It hurts, knowing when you cam do a job, help others then someone wants to destroy you cause they don't like you. I've never hurt anyone, not even argued in m life, I've always turned the other way to prevent rows. Now
I'm going to get the worst news about my relative tomorrow. I really hope the docs tell him the truth about how bad he is, cause I just can't take it anymore, how he pretends to say I'm alright, when he knows he's alright
My other relative isn't well either, oh and. Another one now has an illness,
No one at either place believes me and they say I'm works by. They don't understand what I'm going through.
The pressure is already on, jobs, jobs, they don't care how I feel but they laugh and belittle me.

I'm not happy at all but I'll live. Miserable but ok.

kat32

Postby kat32 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Me last day gone, no job offer. The hospital referred me relative back to doctor.
Back to square one, I figured out that team leader knew me from school. I understand why I didn't get the job offer. The worst thing is I never upset her or her friends at school. It also reasons why at the beginning. They wanted rid of me. I wish people would grow up and just take me as I am.
I worked hard , got on with staff and clients and still end up with no job.

I've applied for loads, just hope I get something I want. I can't see myself in other types of work.

Return to “Safe Room”