Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

killing someone trig

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
nobodys fool

killing someone trig

Postby nobodys fool » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi please help I am having thoughts of killing someone

nobodys fool

Re: killing someone trig

Postby nobodys fool » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:28 am

No replies again

GrannyV

Postby GrannyV » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:17 am

Not something that is easy to reply to apart from saying "Don't do it"!!!!!!!! Sorry but I do not really know what to say that might help. If you are very angry please try some calming techniques or call someone immediately who can help even if its Samaritans or the police.

Take Care
Granny V x x

MythEagle

Postby MythEagle » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:35 pm

hi nobody'sfool

I am sorry that I didn't see your post. How are you doing? Hve you been in contact with your support worker (if you have one) or your GP? I seem to recall this isn't a new thing for you to experience so I am hoping that you have some appropriate support from the official channels as well as online.

ME
You are braver than you think, and stronger than you know.

Cate50

Postby Cate50 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi, I thought of replying but didnt due to my response being inappropriate. I was going to ask if you had someone in mind or if I could nominate my ex husband! Seriously though I hope you are feeling a bit calmer. x

nobodys fool

Postby nobodys fool » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:19 am

Thanks foir replying I have calmed down now its just cos I bottle things up that's it come out lol @ nominate ur husband x

GrannyV

Postby GrannyV » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 am

My husband is available quite often too :D . Glad you have calmed down I was worried!

Stay well everyone
x x x

Cate50

Postby Cate50 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:59 am

So glad you are feeling a bit calmer. Have a good day. xxx

nobodys fool

Postby nobodys fool » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Thanks I am feeling very suicidal tonight :(

GrannyV

Postby GrannyV » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:54 am

Hi Nobodysfool

Sorry things are so bad for you. I wish there was some way of helping you through this terrible time but I really cannot think of anything I can say that will be of any comfort to you at the moment. I too have been on the edge of suicide but thankfully didn't see it through. Last summer my youngest sons very close friend and fellow band member succeeded. His death and the funeral were heartbreaking for us all. He was such a beautiful, talented lad who deserved to live a long and happy life.

So many people are suffering mental illness these days. Medical professionals have agreed with me that the numbers are more likely to be one in two people that are touched by the illness rather than the one in four they advertise as being the number. What can we do to keep people mentally healthy and what pressures are causing so many people to suffer? I ask myself what I can possibly do to help anyone who is suffering as it pains be greatly to think of anybodys life being cut short unnecessarily and because they don't get the right medical help or treatment.

Please accept my apologies for ranting on but I genuinely care about you and hate the thought of your suffering. Try and keep safe.

Love and Hugs
Granny V x x x x

Return to “Safe Room”