Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Eating Disorder * may triger

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
sarah33

Re: Eating Disorder * may triger

Postby sarah33 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:39 pm

What have you done today?

srm89

Postby srm89 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi,

Im both saddened and a little relieved to read this post. relieved to know im not the only one but sad to know other people can feel this hopeless. Its a very lonely place but know that there are people out there that really do care, its hard to see it as people live busy lives but there will be.

I have quite a lot of those symptoms also - you haven't said what kind of disorder you have but they do take their toll after a while. an irregular diet and starving our body of nutrients after a while will take its toll even if you dont believe it - it sadly is real and I know from a close friends experience all how fatal and dangerous the outcome can be and its truly tragic. I really hope you can go and seek help and see it through, the gasping and irregular heart beats can be scary and its your bodys way of telling you its under too much stress.

I understand all too well that sometimes you want to punish your body, and put it through the mill (maybe thats not the same for you) but if thats the case, trust me that your mind and body are ultimately the ones who see you through everything so let tomorrow be the day that you take the first step to treating them how they deserve to be treated - you deserve it xx

broken angel

Postby broken angel » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:41 am

Well hello there,
Wow I like u and ur post thank u for takin the time to reply!

Firstly I wana say sorry ur going through same thing scary ay! I thought I was normal to gasp.. I didnt reali know what was going on or how to explain it as felt an idiot!!

I suffer from anorexia but im not servely underweight but still aving sypmtoms :(
No one understands cept seems like u do so thanks for contacting me :)

Im left not knowin what to do aspec with sore hips cos darent go doctors nd dont reali no how to explain the pain/ soreness :(
Do u get pains in hips?
Im reali glad u messaged on here nd hope u reply to this seriously made my day thankyou again

Hugs xxxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:42 pm

If you have anorexia, then that would probably explain a lot of the symptoms: the pain in your hips could be also be explained by the anorexia as you may not be getting enough vitamins to keep your bones healthy. Do you take vitamin tablets to make sure your body gets enough? They won't cause you to put on weight, xxx

broken angel

Postby broken angel » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi no I dont take vitiams dnt like taking tablets either due to overdose few months ago :'(
Extremely depressed right now its unbelievable :'(
Nothing going right no job no social life boyfriend nd me arguing nd about to split nhs r piss takes still not heard bout my complain looking after myself is last of my worries rather b dead

broken angel

Postby broken angel » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Proper broke down still am
Proper cryin sweatin I never sweat wtf is going on :'( someone help I want to die

mess

Postby mess » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:21 am

hi, do u mind if i ask if u've been diagnosed with an eating disorder? I had anorexia & bulimia years ago - totally get how ur feeling, but there is a hope - i got through it and never thought i would. I still struggle at times but if you can get through the worst days its starts to get a little bit easier over time. xxx

broken angel

Postby broken angel » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:43 am

Yes been diagnosed at least 6 yrs ago
Had enough of life now!
Boyfriend ignoring me so wats point bein together! He has doubts bout me wantin a future wen nos my dream! :'(
Feel like giving up I hate this!! I hate life!! :cry:

Return to “Safe Room”