Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

why

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Avalon

Re: why

Postby Avalon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Lu, maybe because you have some living to do first, you may be glad in a few months or years that you're alive. You may be a happy, healthy woman who has much to live for x

ooby

Postby ooby » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Because you are too good to die too soon?

toxicmind1

Postby toxicmind1 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:44 pm

why do you want to die you give a lot of support to people here i am sure they would miss you.your a nice person it would be a shame if you died.takecare xx ((((hugz))))
what you see ain't what you Get its in your Mind its in Your head your paranoid paranoid in Hell

painkillerv3

Postby painkillerv3 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Welcome to my world, your not on death's list just yet so live it up while you can ^_^
I'm a little tea pot bloody and cut, here is my handle here is my butt

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

sad

Postby sad » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 am

Hi

I don't know you but love-love. Hoping you feel better xxxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:15 pm

It's not your time yet, Lu, simple as that, hugs,xxxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:25 pm

we can't stop you, but you need to think about some of the things you've written: I don't think that your mum ever would "get over" your death, because she would feel that she had failed you in some way. Maybe your aunt doesn't want to look after her, or maybe your mum wouldn't. Do you have the right to make these decisions and assumptions for other people?
What if there isn't any "goodness" waiting for you? What if when you're dead you can't know or feel anything else? It's a bit late to change your mind, isn't it? I don't think it's your time, because part of you is still holding onto life: you're telling us about this, you're making plans for your mum (but have you asked her what she wants?) and you're trying to convince yourself that your death will make everything better, but you can't know this for certain. You need to talk to someone about your feelings and get help. please do that, Lu, hugs xxx

Return to “Safe Room”