Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

idk

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Lucretia

Re: idk

Postby Lucretia » Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 am

at least you have us to support you through the bleak
xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

toxicmind

Postby toxicmind » Fri May 24, 2013 11:59 pm

it pointless posting anymore :roll:

NeverGiveUp22

Postby NeverGiveUp22 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Thinking of you, tm!!! Sorry, haven't been around the last few days.

I don't think it is pointless posting. It's hard when there is a string of things coming at you. And it doesn't seem as though it will ever get better. I really hope things calm down for you. Sorry, my head isn't up to much today.

Hugs xxx

Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
~Samuel Beckett~

toxicmind

Postby toxicmind » Sun May 26, 2013 10:44 pm

ngu22 why don't you think it is pointless posting i can't see the point? there is no chance of things getting better right now that the nature of the beast or in the near future its only going to get worse. before anyone starts i totally respect other members that find it useful posting.

NeverGiveUp22

Postby NeverGiveUp22 » Sun May 26, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm sorry, tm.

I certainly didn't want to start an argument either and I agree with tm. Some members find it useful, but I also understand that others don't (or not all the time).
Maybe it isn't helping you at the moment, tm. That is okay, although I'm sorry you feel this way.

I don't want to say too much as I obviously don't know anything much about you or your situation. But I get feeling and thinking, even being sure it can't get better, only worse. because I've experienced that as well. We always have our reasons for feeling like this, because it isn't something we just do. Sometimes we're stuck in a stalemate for a long time. Sometimes there is only bad news, followed by more bad news. Sometimes it's the symptoms of our illnesses. There are many reasons. Whatever the reason, it is horrible.

I often feel things won't change or only get worse, if the circumstances don't change. Sometimes there are things we ourselves can change and sometimes we have to hope the system will change in a way that actually helps us.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset you any further. I can understand you're disillusioned and tired of it all. Still I hope and wish that things improve for you. You deserve so much more than this.

xxx

Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
~Samuel Beckett~

toxicmind

Postby toxicmind » Sun May 26, 2013 11:37 pm

it not thinking its going to get worse its knowing its going to get worse.. i don't posting is doing anything for me full stop i can't say whats happen to me and whats going on so there is no point in posting what little i do or even being here

loubat

Postby loubat » Mon May 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Hey tm I think its while you posting my opinion you give good advice its ok that you feel you cannot express your feelings issues or worries on here some people can't but just knowing that this place is here can bring some comfort sometimes I hope that makes sense
Do you ever feel you could open up and maybe tell us a little bit of wot is worrying you or making you feel so low?maybe if we know more then we can try to support you better just an idea ignore if you feel this can't happen. Anyway I value your posts on here tm wot ever much love Lou xxx

Col

Postby Col » Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 pm

TM. I think I know why you feel you cannot post about what is really happening in your life. The past is the past and you are now a valued member here. You have proved once more how supportive you are (and actually always have been). You have lots of new friends on here that WILL support you. I feel it is very sad that you feel you can not post about your problems. This forum/board/site is for EVERYONE with mental health problem and that definitely includes you. Good luck my friend.

toxicmind

Postby toxicmind » Mon May 27, 2013 6:44 pm

col id like to know why you think you know why i can't post ? but thank you for your kind reply

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Mon May 27, 2013 6:59 pm

lots of hugs and love TM
xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Return to “Safe Room”