Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

what do you do-trig

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Lucretia

what do you do-trig

Postby Lucretia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 am

when you don't want to live but are to scared to kill yourself
Last edited by Lucretia on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

painkillerv3

Re: what do you do

Postby painkillerv3 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 am

Do nothing, sit and conceive all the pro's and con's by then you will think its annoying you and will save from more questioning. Dont be ashamed about being afraid take it as a gift.
I'm a little tea pot bloody and cut, here is my handle here is my butt

ONLY 7 WEEKS LEFT!!

Nina

Postby Nina » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:00 am

I call the Samaritans and talk it over. Sometimes I call them, and the feeling gets worse when I admit to it, but if I just stay on the line and continue, it always goes away eventually. Even if it doesn't go far, it goes far away enough for me to ignore it again.

If I can't call, I wait and put any action off, minute by minute if I have to.

*hugs*

Nina xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/11/12 1800, Trafalgar Square: re-enactment of final scene from "V for Vendetta" Be there.

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:17 pm

xxxx
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

MythEagle

Postby MythEagle » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 pm

how are you feeling this morning Lu?x
You are braver than you think, and stronger than you know.

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 pm

I am the same way. Obviously you need to make sure you stay safe and get the right support. When you have come to the conclusion that you will not end your life, you need to accept that, as PK said, as a gift.
And it is a gift because now that you realise you are not going to die by your own hand, you can start to live. You can hopefully stop thinking about suicide because you recognise that it is not an option for you and start to focus all that energy on making this life better. Not to say you aren't trying already but if you can realise you have nothing to lose you might build up the confidence to try new stuff etc. I know this sounds stupid and it isnt that easy but if you have got to the point of truly wanting to kill yourself because things are so bad, what could be worse right? If you are going to be here for awhile, best to make the most of it. xxx

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:44 pm

no
I don't think I can kill myself.i mean by taking an over dose or by an 'instant' way of doing it
at least not while my mum is alive
but I still cannot live.when I drink bleach in a way I feel im slowly killing myself
I thought about not eating.not to lose weight but to die.
then I thought about getting somebody to end my life for me
the problem is my mum
she isn't strong enough to go on without me
while my mum is alive I feel stuck im not brave enough to kill myself because even though I would be dead and unaware of my mums pain and misery I would be aware of knowing I would be responcible for it
the thing about it is.i cant live and im not giving up when I say that.i just cant.
so until my mum dies im stuck in life too
I hate myself I feel words I cant find to describe myself
there something wrong with me in the sence that im just not right
im a freak of nature
and no wonder people cannot connect with me
im ok to know for a short while then people see the weird not right person I am and I go back to being alone
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Lucretia

Re: what do you do-trig

Postby Lucretia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:52 pm

if somebody were to kill me
my mum would be sad and upset but I think she could carry on with her life
in the same way that ,if I died from an illness like cancer she would be upset but would find a way to carry on with her life
if I ended my life I know she could not carry on ,because that is something parents cant really recover from.
I was going to say something else but forgot what
x
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Nina

Postby Nina » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Lucretia wrote: if I ended my life I know she could not carry on ,because that is something parents cant really recover from.x

Lu, I'm sorry you feel this way. I've told you before I identify with you so much in this regard. I know exactly what you mean, and how it feels. It's as if you are constantly being pushed past the point where someone else would have just done it, and it's a terrible sense of being trapped and having no escape.

BUT...

Even though I have been feeling this myself for a long time now, and particularly recently, I really do believe that if you wait, things will get better. Nothing can last forever, not even feeling like this. You're due to get some counselling/therapy soon, and that will ease your life a whole lot. The counselling will help you get to the bottom of your feelings about being isolated from the rest of the world, and leave you in a more positive frame of mind.

If all else fails, carry on through sheer bloody-mindedness. You're so much more than a possible statistic. You touch so many people's lives on here with your support, when a great majority of the time, you're very poorly yourself. I appreciate that, and so do lots of others.

You're important, you belong, and the whole world would be missing something if you weren't in it. That's not something I believe about everyone (glares at the neighbour's wall).

*lots of hugs*

Nina xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/11/12 1800, Trafalgar Square: re-enactment of final scene from "V for Vendetta" Be there.

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 pm

nina
your kind words have touched my heart
THANKYOU
x
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Return to “Safe Room”