Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I Miss You

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Dovahkiin

I Miss You

Postby Dovahkiin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:11 pm

It's probably a good thing I didn't get to talk to you yesterday.. you were with someone, so that might have meant you wouldn't have spoke to me anyway.. I just miss you. I miss everything about you. You are the best person I have ever met. And if I'd have met you elsewhere, we might still be able to talk. But no. I can't talk to you. Not unless I bump into you in town. I can't message you on Facebook. I still do. But never get replies. I hope you read them and are proud of me. Proud of what I'm doing. Proud of who I am becoming. But unless I bump into you in town I'll never know if you are. Maybe when I'm out of therapy, out of the mental health services, you might be able to talk to me, but that will be your call, I would never want to pressure you into doing so. You might not know it, but you were, are my best friend. And you always will be. I may not be yours. Because of the boundary in relationship thing. But you will be mine. I'll miss you forever, unless that day comes when I can once again talk to you. I saw you a few months ago. I automatically burst out with your name, you came and spoke to me, you even crossed the road to speak to me which kind of meant to me that you wanted to speak to me. We had a really nice conversation. We were on an even level. I've not felt that way with you before. But we were. And that's the way it will be from now on, if/when you want it to be. Like I said, I just miss you.

Dovahkiin

Re: I Miss You

Postby Dovahkiin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks L.. so do I.. I miss her terribly. xxxx

Aleshadxcherylc

Re: I Miss You

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 pm

I understand completely what you are saying I couldn't have put it better myself about my ex therapist too
I know what your going through same thoughts same wants same feelings
I get it !it hurts so much doesn't it ? :cry: unbearably unless its not about a therapist and about someone else ? But if it is a therapist I understand x
X x
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Return to “Safe Room”