Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

All I want is ... Trig

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Aleshadxcherylc

All I want is ... Trig

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Oh wait !
I can't have that :evil: :cry: I still hurt so much no one can or ever
will understand I can't just "move on"Like everyone says she's here but I can't reach or see her :cry: :cry:
Don't know how to cope no more Her voice now has to send me to sleep at night starting to feel and have anxiety attacks again I don't feel protected and safe like I was with her I feel abandoned rejected lost and stupid she doesn't care anymore she probably never did so why do I care so much for her STILL!! but she hates me ? Don't get it
All I ask for is the simplest thing in the world and im not allowed why :cry: :cry: ? Hate my existence I want her to help me no one else freak I know
Why are they being horrible to me why won't they let me ? I
Pass me the pills :!:
Or shoot me I wish
Last edited by Aleshadxcherylc on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

oobydoobie

Re: All I want is ...

Postby oobydoobie » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:55 pm

You need to try and get over this obsession with her and prepare yourself for the help you will get in the future.
What you are doing is like a prolonged case of self flagellation/torture. You need to be kinder to yourself.
My newspaper

Support on these forums is dictated by being part of the in crowd or not, not by need.

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Thank you
I want to be dead I don't want to live anymore
went on the website that is the comapany she is with no pictures of the staff they should have pictures of them but everytime i go on there it brings me to tears i just cant.... i keep searching to hope shes gone private! :cry2: I go on her Facebook  I listen to the recording
I've got the urge to email her but I'm struggling as I'm thinking if I do I will never ever get her back!! 
I can't do this anymore I really can't I need to plan my funeral I don't even deserve that
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:18 pm

good advice ooby.
katie, the more you talk about this, the more you are hurting yourself. not only is this preventing you from moving on, it's also going to spoil any future support you get. rather than talking about this again and again, you have to stop allowing yourself to dwell on this. there comes a point when you have to make a choice - accept that this is over and move on, or keep bringing up all the bad feelings, keep scratching where it hurts so that it never heals. it's your choice - but bringing it all up again is a bad choice. please stop hurting yourself,and i think you need to add a "trig" to the title of this. hugs, Judith xxx

Aleshadxcherylc

Re: All I want is ... Trig

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Thank you
I am trying with the private therapist still the private one before the nhs pyscotherapy as I'm on a 6 month waiting list still But it's still tough It's pathetic I'm going to a pyscotherapist about my problems and then seeing her also to get over another Thespist I wish I wasn't me
X x

Aisha85

Postby Aisha85 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Hello, I am so so so sorry to hear that you are still feeling so bad. This cannot be you life huny. There must be someway of feeling better!!! There has to be. Please consider seeking help with someone else. There is someone out there who can make you feel stronger. Please try x

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks hun
X x x

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Vv
Last edited by Aleshadxcherylc on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Return to “Safe Room”