Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

no more trig

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Re: no more trig

Postby judithj » Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

please take time to look after you, hugs, Judith xxx

belle

Postby belle » Tue May 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Yes, it does matter dc!
I hope something shifts for you tomorrow.
Take care.
xx

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Tue May 29, 2012 11:58 pm

You definately matter. Its understandable that you are finding things hard. This is how I see things... You have been battling for so long, having a lot to cope with, pain both physical and mental and never complaining. Always pushing yourself telling yourself you need to do more, need to do better. Pushing yourself to the limit. Putting in so much effort that often goes unnoticed or unrewarded. Feeling like you are left in the background and nobody listens or cares about your ongoing suffering. Feeling let down by the people who should care. Feeling stranded and left to cope on your own. feeling angry that just to get through everyday is a constant battle and that you are working your ass off and when you ask for support you are treated as if you are being unreasonable or your requests just get ignored. You always fight for the rights of others and for justice, now you are losing the will to fight because you have been battling your own difficulties for so long and you are exhausted and you are wondering who is around to fight your corner and where is the jutice in the way you have been treated.
Does any of that ring any bells?

I hear that you are struggling DC. I wish I knew how to help or make things better. Im willing to listen though and offer advice where I can. I have a lot of respect for you. I think you are a very strong and capable person but its ok to not be strong at times. You've been fighting for a long time and its understandable to get sick of fighting, sick of feeling this way and things not improving. Dont give up though DC. I know things are hard. Please be kind to yourself through all this. To me you seem to push yourself very hard, remember we all need a break from time to time. Try to let yourself off the hook if you are not able to do things somedays. I will do my best to fight your corner and do whatever I can to support you. You are important. You are important to me and Im sure many others on the board. You have given me a great deal of support over the years and I like your strength of character and great sense of humor. Please keep safe and be kind to yourself. xxxx

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Wed May 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Hows things now DC?

I was looking around for stuff connected to another thread and stumbled on this website
http://www.neurosymptoms.org/#

http://www.neurosymptoms.org/#/pain/4533053153
There are bits about fibromyalgia and chronic pain. There is a link to a "pain toolkit". Im not sure if it will be of any use to you but thought I'd post it incase it was.

Hope you are ok. Take care. xxx

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:10 pm

thanks brolly, that's really interested and really kind of you to spend time looking it up.

been to the cinema tonight (i go every week with a friend) and slept through the first half of the film and couldnt sit still through the rest due to pain and restlessness.

headache. my friend had a really bad cold so im dreading catching that because that would wipe me out for much longer than normal people.

still feeling rubbish but nothing anyone can do i suppose.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Wed May 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Even though it may not have been great at the cinema, its really good that you still made the effort inspite of how you have been feeling. Fingers crossed you havent caught the cold and your headache wears off soon.
It does seem an interesting website. Hope you can find something of use on there.

Its hard when you feel bad and know there isnt much anyone can do about it. Sometimes just venting how you feel can help so feel free to keep letting us know how things are going. Take care, hugs. xxx

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 pm

another saturday. I hate saturday. Bed until 12pm, until i have enough energy to get up.

never do anything because 2.5 days of work nearly kills me. got sunburn from sitting in the garden running a stall at our fair yesterday.

then the deputy demanded I help carrying tables and I refused, but it was like I either expose my personal issues in front of colleagues or im a lazy twat.

then took the kids to see the torch and got paranoid because of some scally dickhead smoking pot right next to me- told him to fuck off as I didnt want the kids breathing it in, but it brings on paranoia with me and had to wait for 4 hours till the kids were in bed before I could take extra meds. Had to take extra painkillers as 10 minutes of standing causes severe pain in my left foot.

sorry im whinging again the same crap, but i dont know how else to deal with it.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 am

I can't do it anymore
I'm not mad, I'm furious

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Whats going on DC? Im worrried about you. I hope you stay. Im really sorry but wont be around for the rest of the day as going to the hospital but just wanted you to know Im thinking of you and I know things are really hard and you dont need extra stress. Please keep safe. xxx

Return to “Safe Room”