Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

no more trig

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
deadchick07

Re: no more trig

Postby deadchick07 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

the me support group doesnt support just preach and theres no medical support for m.e.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm

DC - things are hard for you, but please hold on. c'mon, there are causes to fight for and backsides to kick, not to mention those kids who think you are the best mum in the world. i know that the mobility scooter must have a lot of issues attached to it, but getting out with the kids is going to be good for all of you. shopping is a skill your partner is going to have to get to grips with - do you make a list for him?
is there any chance of getting someone in to do an initial clean to get rid of the mice - i know it would cost money, but maybe you can get a grant or loan, hugs, Judith xxx

brachypelma

Postby brachypelma » Sun May 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Scooter, mobility scooter?
Dont feel stupid if you have to use it, if you have to use it as a time to time or last resort as im sure some days of mobility are harder for you than others.

Can you order the shopping in rather than having to rely on your partner to get it right? if its a problem get a printer go online and print images of the things you want and make sure he cant get it wrong.

Mice? my T's and i can sort that problem :twisted:
find the enterence and stick a very large mouser there (hunting cat)
Time takes away the last few moments..

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Sun May 27, 2012 9:36 pm

if i wasnt terrified of them i would take you up on that
I'm not mad, I'm furious

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sun May 27, 2012 9:42 pm

maybe the Ts come when they're called? hugs, Judith xxx

belle

Postby belle » Sun May 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Hello.
I'm so sorry things are so bad for you.
On a practical point, you say your local MH services are not great - I know the feeling - but would you be entitled to any kind of help from social services to give you a bit of support?
Perhaps the CAB could adivse you.
You may have things in place already or have explored this, so sorry if it isn't helpful.
Please try to keep going and take care of yourself.
xx

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 am

it's an idea, but I work for them and don't want my colleagues knowing my business.
I'm not mad, I'm furious

belle

Postby belle » Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 am

Ah yes, I can understand that.
It's not a good senario.
Is there anything in place in that system whereby if you need to access services as a member of staff you are referred somewhere else? This could be something which happens and there should be something in place to preserve your privacy.
Life is so complicated isn't it and when you are in a bad place extra hassle is not helpful.
Please take care.
xx

deadchick07

Postby deadchick07 » Mon May 28, 2012 3:32 pm

had a really vivid dream the bailiffs were breaking in, it woke me up at 4.19am to go and check the door.

ironically had an afternoon nap and was woken by the postie knocking. I was terrified. beginning to struggle with what is real and what isnt
I'm not mad, I'm furious

belle

Postby belle » Mon May 28, 2012 3:39 pm

I had a very wierd experience the night before last at 4.20am so perhaps that is a bad time!
I think I was hallucinating but am not sure.
I was very frightened by what I saw from the window just as it was getting light - or thought I saw - or indeed the bits I saw and the bits I couldn't see.
I explained to the Crisis team and they tried to put a logical explanation to it - although there isn't one - and said not to over analyse it.
However, it remains a bad experience because, like you, it's hard to know what is real.
Take care.
x

Return to “Safe Room”