Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

MY WORST NIGHTMARE NOW LOST HER *MASSIVE TRIG*

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
craziememe

Re: MY WORST NIGHTMARE NOW LOST HER *MASSIVE TRIG*

Postby craziememe » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:22 pm

i have pysco-analytic therapy. its hard but im hoping it'll be worth it. have been going four years now. doesnt bear thinking about when it finishes :cry: stay strong hunni xx
Craziememe

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:36 pm

ive never heard of that kind of therapy, its ovbiously not a time limited therapy like my CBT is?.
I wish i would have been able to keep my therapist that i did or might still have for four years she would have been the one i know to have got me better, but i will never ever get better now :cry: :cry:, everything is just now worthless like myself.
xx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 pm

not all therapists can do different therapies: CBT is meant to be a fixed-term therapy which teaches you the basics, then it's up to you to put it into practice. if you need longer-term therapy, your CBT therapist may not be able to do it because she may not have the training - that's not a failure on anyone's part, it's about what's right for you. also, the right therapy to help you may not be the therapy you want or that you think is right, and it can be extremely difficult, hugs, Judith xxx

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Thanks for all your advice
really struggling to cope at the moment we were orignally still scheduled to have 8 more sessions anyway but the CBT people dedcied because they were moving me to pyscotherapy that i didnt need the CBT anymore but it was starting to help!.
Really hope my GP has spoken to her before she has sent the letter out saying im off the CBT therapy, because then i suppose then after that it will all be too late i know if i had them last 8 weeks with her before pyscotherapy that there could be things we could conqour before i go, and having her support for the last remaining 8 weeks before i go to pyscotherapy would mean a lot, im really hoping its a good result when my GP rings up as otherwise id ont know what i will do.
Can my therapist just give me some of her strength now my whole head and neck feels heavy and i keep nodding in and out of sleep! i dont know what to do im so scared and frigtned help! i know i should stop thinking about weather hes contacted her yet but i cant, cant she wrap her arms round me!? and now ive just broke down in tears.
:cry: :cry:
xx
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm

ive definatly lost her now ive let her down and im such a massive failure
:( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
xx

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:17 pm

He said he spoken to her today, and they had a really big conversation about me, and she felt that the CBT wasnt really starting to help anymore and that i was becoming too attatched to her.
And that if we restarted treatment it would have got harder for me to detatch myself and she would have been getting more involved, they thought that CBT wasnt right for my problems as its not just one problem they were trying to treat.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Thank you.
I just feel now she thinks im weird and odd for getting attatched. I'm now reading and wishing what i had of done and things would have been different.
I wasted an opportunity it's all my fault all my own doing I let everything get in the way.
I don't know what to do or feel anymore. I've got a telephone call with her in 2 weeks. I've let her down badly and she probably thinks I'm a crazy mad girl!
Xx

Return to “Safe Room”