Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I CANT COPE

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Aleshadxcherylc

I CANT COPE

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:19 pm

I CANT COPE IM SO SCARED! been like this since tuesday as people who know have seen in the newbie blog ive had a couple of issues which is is making me even more to self harm more than usual im feeeling suicidal! my panic attacks are more regular i cant sleep im not eating much just want to die! it be better for everyone!.
I WANT THIS PAIN TO GO AWAY!
KAtie
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Aleshadxcherylc

Re: I CANT COPE

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:15 pm

I dont have any friends!
I have a CBT therapist but i dont see her till tuesday and i cant email or ring her as she doesnt check her emails regularly and as she is constantly in a different doctors setting every day she doesnt really have a number to call!.
Im so alone frightned and i feel like im drowning!.
Thanks for even bothering to respond!
Katie
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace

isabelledefrance
Location: Planet Earth (most of the time, sometimes lala land)

Postby isabelledefrance » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 pm

don't forget we are here!! as are the samaritans and sane helpline. you are worth it. and make sure you let your therapist know how you feel. hug x
Do not let feelings lie to you, do not let your emotions bully you x

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Thanks for all your support!.
Ive been emailing the samaritians everyday since the 8th of december 2011!
ive emailedsane but they havent got back to me! might not have got my emailsproperly,the problem with emailing is because everyone gets so many it takes 12 hours to repsond i cant pick up the phone to any of them though as i go to press the call button then i freak out get scared and hang up!.
Thanks for the hug i really need one!.
I will try to tell my therapist on tuesday she normally starts with my mood but CBT meant to be a quick treatment im worrying that they will refer me to someone else different when ive just got comfrotable and close to my therapist now!.
Its in sucha horrible mess i am a mess and i dont deserve this life just wish i wasnt sucha coward and take my life!
KAtie

Return to “Safe Room”