Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

its too late

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
sel

its too late

Postby sel » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 pm

i have been reading posts for over two months, and have been finding the courage to post again, something has happened, ive been used sexually and i feel angry hurt and sad, i just dont know what to do, only to try and look after myself, eat well, sleep well, rest, i dont know, i deserve better, i dont deserve to be treated like a nobody,sel,xxx

craziememe

Re: its too late

Postby craziememe » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 pm

your right- you dont deserve to be treated like that. be kind to yourself and take care. xx
Craziememe

wishbone

Postby wishbone » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi Sel,
sorry you feel like this and that you have been used.
Yes I have been used, with them almost thinking they were doing me a favour.
It is important to see what you can learn from such behaviours and experience, so you can recognise them again to prevent it reoccurring.

Be celibate for a while and just enjoy people's company. hang off the intimate side, until YOU are ready, don't feel you have to go into such an intimate side of a relationship.

If anyone tries to push you into it and tries the emotional blackmail, they are not worth it!

sel

Postby sel » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Thankyou for your kind words, i just feel so annoyed and pissed off, pretending to be nice, when all he wanted was sex, i am suffering with depression at the moment and he has not helped with rejection issues, i wish i could do something so he could hurt too, i have to learn to let go, sel,x

Return to “Safe Room”