Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

time *trigger*

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
craziememe

time *trigger*

Postby craziememe » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:27 pm

staring at the paracetamol. do i take them all and hope i die quicky or do i take some every day and hope i die a slow painful death -which is probably what i deserve.
its like im addicted to them. i didnt need to buy this many but i couldnt help myself. im a freak.
my sons dad gets married in 7 weeks. my ex's partner has gone into labour. my friends are happy. yet i am here. still being consumed with the pain and hurt that will no doubt follow me for the rest of my sad existance in this pathetic life. cant do this anymore. dont know what else to say. theres no such thing as a miracle. im doomed and im prolonging the inevitable. im not meant to be here. i understand that now.
seeing my s/w in half an hour. whats the point.
xx
Craziememe

Dovahkiin

Re: time *trigger*

Postby Dovahkiin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Don't take them Meme. You deserve better than this. I've heard taking painkillers means a very painful death. You're not a freak at all. Please tell someone how you're feeling, they'll be able to help you. Tell your s/w or someone. Please stay safe. I'd miss you, and I know many others on here would. Big hugs xxxx

lonely2

Postby lonely2 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Hope your S/W managed to help you and saw how low you are
Don't take paracetamols - it is supposed to be the most painful and horrific death ever and I for one wouldn't want you to ever have to go through that
You are worth more than that xxx
It's hard to keep a secret when it's written all over your body.

It makes you feel able to cope with life, while at the same time it's destroying you.

Zanuti

Postby Zanuti » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm

how are you feeling now hunni? I hope that you have been able to speak to your s/w about how you were feeling earlier and have received some emotional support from her (or him). You most definately are not a freak you are a lovely person who is struggling with a very disabilitating illness so please try to be kind to yourself, you deserve kindness and love rather than paracetamol. Thinking of you and sending you lots of kindness, love and hugs xxx
Take care, Zan xx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:26 pm

meme, i know there are times when it all feels too much, but you're not alone. there are people here who care about you, new friends and old ones. please keep asking for help and we'll try to keep giving it, hugs, Judith xxx

caz

Postby caz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm

heya meme.....please dont take the tablets....you are worth more than that hunni....please stay safe wont you hun ? xxxxxxhugsxxxxxx
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

Where there's a way out.....I will find it!!!!

craziememe

Postby craziememe » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm

only took 24. then went out with my s/w. couldnt tell her how bad i feel. theres nothing anyone can do anyway. feel at the absolut end. xx
Craziememe

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 pm

please get some help now, meme - it's not your time yet. there are still things for you to do, people for you to meet, friends who need you and who want to help you. get help love - please, hugs, Judith xxx

lonely2

Postby lonely2 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 pm

I always thought that even taking one extra tablet was too many with paracetamol?
24 seems way too many and you should go to A&E asap
It's hard to keep a secret when it's written all over your body.

It makes you feel able to cope with life, while at the same time it's destroying you.

Return to “Safe Room”