Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I really don't know !

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
lonely2

Re: I really don't know !

Postby lonely2 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 am

Ditto x
It's hard to keep a secret when it's written all over your body.

It makes you feel able to cope with life, while at the same time it's destroying you.

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:29 pm

my cpn once told me most people who have suicidal feelings dont wanto die,but they dont know how to live.
my therapist said a similar thing to me.i would plan my death over and over and keep setting dates and she said it was a back up plan.
i didnt really wanto die but it was how i would cope with living.there would be a way out if things went too badly wrong
i hope you feel better now
xx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

wishbone

Postby wishbone » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 pm

rj turner wrote:my cpn once told me most people who have suicidal feelings dont wanto die,but they dont know how to live.

This is quite a good Philosophical point by your cpn. It is one that brings a need for a deep thinking session on it, on the don't know how to live point :idea:

river

Postby river » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Yes, I really understand what you mean. I feel so strongly at the moment that I really want to end things, but sometimes my mood can just 'flip'. It really feels sometimes like I could go home and either kill myself or just make my dinner. Both feel equally possible and logical sometimes. It scares me more when I'm in that frame of mind than when I just feel really low... Hope that made sense.

Return to “Safe Room”