Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

angry, hurt, hate hate hate

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
lonely2

Re: angry, hurt, hate hate hate

Postby lonely2 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:32 pm

You have a lot of anger and pain inside you and it eats away at you, that is probably why you feel so exhausted
You need to find an outlet for all this - is there anyone you can talk to?
Don't give in xxx
It's hard to keep a secret when it's written all over your body.

It makes you feel able to cope with life, while at the same time it's destroying you.

tracie

Postby tracie » Mon May 30, 2011 5:41 pm

i agree you do need an outlet please talk to someone

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Mon May 30, 2011 6:09 pm

i saw a badge once with the slogan "Depression: anger without enthusiasm." you do seem to have a lot of anger inside and maybe you need to find out both WHY that anger is there, and how you can deal with it more positively than directing it towards yourself. i know that feeling of just wishing everything would stop around you so you could get a break. you need to talk to someone and get some support, and also for the people around you to understand how you feel. have you had a formal diagnosis at all? if you have, then maybe you could have a look on here for some information leaflets to help your family understand, hugs, Judith xxx

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:48 pm

ive been shouting all morning at the only person i love.i feel so guilty too about my anger.sometimes i think im abusive but i know im not.im just so so angry all the time and i hate myself when i hurt people and end up hurting myself more
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 pm

if you're angry all the time, you need to get help. you may not think you're abusive, but being sorry or upset about what your behaviour doesn't mean that it's not abusive: to be honest, you're not the one to make that judgement because it's the effect of your behaviour on others that makes it abusive, hugs, Judith xxx

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 pm

i agree.if im still like this when im away from my dad.then im abusive too.
we both scream at each other,mum gets it worse as i bang my head up the wall too.
i just cant stand him.my cpn knows and said the same as you,the effect it has is the abuse.
mum says its different.i suppose because of what hes doing to me.
abuse is also termed as the things someone do to you,is for the purpose of hurting you and gaining pleasure from hurting you.
i get NO pleasure from being angry al the time.but i am so resentfull.i know it was my choice to wait for my mum but.hes driving me mad.
she wont stand up to him and i have so many conflicting thoughts.
i dont know.im tired of being their parents.i cant help other people when i cant help me
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Return to “Safe Room”