Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feeling very depressed.

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Spanna

Feeling very depressed.

Postby Spanna » Sun May 15, 2011 4:40 pm

I've suffered with depression for about a year and a half now, I got help about a year ago and got put on anti-depressants which seemed to help but I feel like I am over powering these tablets (not helping me) and I'm beginning to get into the horrid stage I was in last year when I tried taking my life. I'm frightened, frightened that I will just keep on getting worse. I'm seeing my counsellor tomorrow and am going to try and see my doctor sometime this week but these things seem such a long time away when I feel like this. Ten minutes feels like hours, today has been such a drag and I can't wait for the time when I can go to bed so that I can get rid of these feelings.
I just wish people would listen to me, I wish people cared.

Ellen56

Re: Feeling very depressed.

Postby Ellen56 » Sun May 15, 2011 4:49 pm

People on here care,I care! Im listening. I feel exactly the same cant wait to fall asleep to get peace and hate waking up to the next day. I dont know exactly what to say to help, my situation is slightly different as u see from the last topic. Speaking on here is really helped me and it could help u get through until you see your councillor tomorrow. Thinking of u, Take care x

Lucretia

Re: Feeling very depressed.

Postby Lucretia » Mon May 16, 2011 4:40 pm

i cant read this im too tired i just hope you are better now than you were
x
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Return to “Safe Room”