Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

not sure i can cope with life anymore *trig

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
hevbee

Re: not sure i can cope with life anymore *trig

Postby hevbee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 pm

xx
Last edited by hevbee on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuruneko

Postby Kuruneko » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi there,
I empathise with you as I am also in a really dark place at the moment. I am also a cutter like yourself, my family, Drs and my Psyche team tell this is a really bad thing to do, HOWEVER, the cuts I make are superficial and heal in a few days [but they do leave some ugly scars for a while] the emotional well being I get [albeit short lived] keeps me from doing something more crazy.

Please note I am NOT telling you to cut or harm yourself in anyway, just that I know how you feel.

Have you tried writing your feelings down? I have comprised quite a collection of "dark" poetry as I call it [I have trouble verbally expressing my emotions :( ] I must admit most of my writing is just scribbles, sometimes comprising of just a few words, but I find that it also can divert some of the "dark" energy that builds up inside us, by dark I don't mean evil or anything like that, just unwanted or harmful energy.

I do hope you feel a little better, I'll leave you with a quote, if you do nothing else today why not have a think about its meanings?

"In pain there is life, In darkness endless strength, look to the night and learn these lessons well"

Be well,

Kuruneko X
"All the promises I made, just to let you down, you believed in me but I`m broken. I have nothing left and all I feel is this cruel wanting" -lost in paradise [Evanessence]

hevbee

Postby hevbee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 pm

xx
Last edited by hevbee on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hevbee

Postby hevbee » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:18 pm

xx

Return to “Safe Room”