Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Is there any point? poss trig.

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Dovahkiin

Re: Is there any point? poss trig.

Postby Dovahkiin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 am

That's awful :\ my social worker in the childrens service used to be like that. He told me to "grow a backbone" because he got anxious when he was a teenager and he got over it without a psychiatrist then he compared me to a drug addict :\ Yeah they probs do it to scare you, it didn't scare me, pissed me off more to the point because they could've got the psychs down while I was waiting for a blood test which would've save 3 hours. I had a male psychiatrist and a female psych nurse, they were as bad as eachother. I thought all the regular nurses were much more understanding. At the end of them questioning me they turned around and said (like they were telling off a 2 year old) "And you're not going to do it again, are you?" :\ wouldnt've been too bad had they not used that tone. And they put it down to me not doing anything in the day. Bull. I don't do anything in my day because of how I feel not the other way round :\ :x I told them about the voices and the things I see and they just said "Oh well it doesn't seem to distress you so it doesn't really matter" :\ I was just like wtf yes they do you idiots.. Hm they didn't have anyone wheeling me around, I think because I just stayed in the MH interview room all night. The only time I left that was when I needed the toilet or to get a drink. xx

Dovahkiin

Re: Is there any point? poss trig.

Postby Dovahkiin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Yeah I completely agree. They just wanted me out of there as soon as possible. They just said "Oh well you're seeing your new psychiatrist next week, talk to him." and it's just like well that doesn't help when I feel so suicidal every damn evening does it? And they wouldn't believe me when I said my moods change really rapidly, they just kept going "There must have been a trigger, moods don't change that quickly" :\ and they got really sarcastic when I was pleased that they were letting me go home as though I'd faked how I felt that whole night. I just hope my psychiatrist isn't the same as them. I'm starting to get really anxious about meeting him incase he is :\ xx

Return to “Safe Room”