Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Feeling really low - self destructive

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
keepsafe

Feeling really low - self destructive

Postby keepsafe » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Feeling at a really low ebb, with suicidal thoughts and self harm. I haven;t been here in a while on this forum I mean. Guess it doesn;t really matter. Wondering if there is anything anyone can think of to distract me - I have already killed a pillow.

tracie

Re: Feeling really low - self destructive

Postby tracie » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 pm

i am in that situation hun so do understand how you feel can you call someone like out of hours team if you have support sams a friend have a bath or shower and try and relax

keepsafe

Postby keepsafe » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Ive had a shower taken dazzies and trying to relax - tnanks for the advice its appreciated.
I have managed to stay so far today, but don't really want to you know. Sorry you are feeling the same, hope you have been trying to relax too

x

craziememe

Postby craziememe » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm

im not much better myself but wanted to acknowledge you and offer my support. well done for keeping safe, pillows are replaceable- your not.
take care xx
Craziememe

keepsafe

Postby keepsafe » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks craziememe

Pillows ae replaceable, but I am still feeling really low - taken diazepam again - I'm not used to taken diazepam anymore I am used to coping - but now I have hit a brick wall. Defense system not working, the only thing I seem to want to do is self destructive things. I wish there was someone to talk to but I guess I will just have to keep feeling isolated. I do have therapy, but thats not now and I feel like I need someone now.

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 pm

is there anyone you can talk to? Samaritans, Saneline? it might help just to get some things out of your system a bit (well done with the pillows) hugs, Judith xxx

craziememe

Postby craziememe » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 pm

im sorry your finding things so difficult, is there anyone else apart from your therapist that you can talk to? your not alone, you can always talk to us, feel free to chat to me anytime, i might not be much use but ill always listen xx
Craziememe

keepsafe

Re: Feeling really low - self destructive TRIGGER

Postby keepsafe » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm

I ended up with the c.team again, s/h'd and was suicidal. I still feel really low, thanks for the offers to talk. I did ring the samaritans, who got me to ring NHS Direct and they put me in touch with the c.t. - I am under them again now, feel at a loss. Because I have started again to s/h don;t want to stop.
I don;t know what I am going to do - feel like giving up on everything, feel like I have given up on everything.

Is it worth it??? NO my head is shouting.

keepsafe

Postby keepsafe » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Is ther anyone around?????

Return to “Safe Room”